Respected Contributor

I was amazed to see Dr.Gundry's products now being on QVC. His click- bait ads are the most annoying of any that come up on my news feed on my phone. There are at least a dozen different ones I see on a daily basis and have been unsuccessful blocking them. Have not heard any positive, non-compensated reviews for his products. If you are considering any of his "miracle" supplements, do your research beforehand and google info on his company. His shtick is "leaky gut" as the cause of almost every health issue.  Surprised to see QVC go in this direction. Hope this isn't poofed, but it very well may be.

Honored Contributor

Re: Gundry supplements

[ Edited ]

Quack....that's just my opinion.

Scientists and dietitians have classified Gundry's claims about lectins as pseudoscience

Respected Contributor

$$$$$

Super Contributor

Had to turn off the presentation yesterday when the host started giving medical advice - unbelieveable -  they do anything for sales  - SNAKE OIL

Honored Contributor

Sounds as though some QVC buyer didn't do his/her homework.  Surely they check these people and the legitimacy of the products.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are over 800 reviews, and the majority of them are very positive. $$

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

Let me guess...Miss 1200 calories dieter was the presenter. Snake oil.🙄🙄🙄

Honored Contributor

I do not follow him or his products because I HATE THE VIDEOS.  He should just tell you what is what, not make you follow a stupid video that takes a long time to say NOTHING AT ALL.

Respected Contributor

I took one look at him and said no way......

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I do not follow him or his products because I HATE THE VIDEOS.  He should just tell you what is what, not make you follow a stupid video that takes a long time to say NOTHING AT ALL.

Agree fell one time and clicked on email was the most boring long drawn out video before you even see what the product is.Took up many minutes of my life and being a senior  every minute is important,

Just recently got email from him saying "What you  shouldn't put in my coffee," did not click  to find out ,I been drinking coffee for many decades and still am here.

Believe one host recently got a degree in nutrition and must had gotten him on the Q.