Honored Contributor

Thanks everyone! I looked up my migraine medicine and hydrochloroquine and they were around $10 a piece at a pharmacy not too far from here so I'm incredibly happy about checking this out and saving quite a bit of money each month. I Will also check out the Rx Saver app too. 
Have a great weekend!

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

Thanks everyone! I looked up my migraine medicine and hydrochloroquine and they were around $10 a piece at a pharmacy not too far from here so I'm incredibly happy about checking this out and saving quite a bit of money each month. I Will also check out the Rx Saver app too. 
Have a great weekend!

@GenXmuse  After reading your post about GoodRx I went on line to see if a medication I take had coupons. Well it did. For 90 day supply I normally pay $133 and change but with the GoodRx coupon I got the 90 day supply for $47 and change.

Honored Contributor

@JYWilliams wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

Have a great weekend!

@GenXmuse  After reading your post about GoodRx I went on line to see if a medication I take had coupons. Well it did. For 90 day supply I normally pay $133 and change but with the GoodRx coupon I got the 90 day supply for $47 and change.

Nice! I'm glad to hear it!

Valued Contributor

Another vote for Good RX. I have Medicare Supplement and Part D WellCare Plan. With that 3 month prescription was $175 for 90 days. With Good RX $25.00 for 90 days.

Honored Contributor

GenXmusee    it is free. You do not join anything.  Just give thepharmacist the card.  You can ask them what the price will be with the card VS your prescription plan too so you can decide it is a better deal.  It is great for things that the prescription plans do not cover. I saved $40 on a prescription skin product using the GoodRX card  that my insurance would not cover.