Valued Contributor

Wondering if anyone has tried this workout?  I wonder if it is like Barre classes?  Looks great for stretching and toning...would love to hear your reviews and results if you have done this workout, or own this product...thanks!

Respected Contributor

@barb40 wrote:

Wondering if anyone has tried this workout?  I wonder if it is like Barre classes?  Looks great for stretching and toning...would love to hear your reviews and results if you have done this workout, or own this product...thanks!

I bought it a couple of years ago and it doesn't get used.  I think if I had a Barre Class to go to and really learn how to use it, my story would be different.  Sitting in the basement making me feel bad I spent all that money.  is one of the shopping channel selling it today?  Maybe I can get reinvigorated.  

I would check out let go or ebay for it before paying full price.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Hi LisaB...I saw it on an infomercial this morning.  Yes...sometimes the things we buy go unused!  Thanks for your reply!  

Respected Contributor

@barb40 wrote:

Hi LisaB...I saw it on an infomercial this morning.  Yes...sometimes the things we buy go unused!  Thanks for your reply!  

I hope someone answers your question.  I am using my Total gym currently!  Smiley Happy  

Super Contributor

I purchased on about 6 years ago and it's in storage.  I will most likely sell or donate. I nly used it a few times.  I should have taken a class before I bought it. 

Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated