Respected Contributor

Fluidity and/or Aging Backwards?

I see the Fluidity bar is back on informercials.  It looks tempting and I wonder if anyone uses it?  How does it compare to Aging Backwards with Miranda?  The moves seem to be similar...just wondering.  I have an older Pilates machine and thought I might add something different...

Honored Contributor

Re: Fluidity and/or Aging Backwards?

Miranda is outstanding, but in the end the method you will use is the one to purchase.

Honored Contributor

Benjamin Button.

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

After years of trying to exercise  with Miranda and absolutely hating the slowness, music and her awful cuing, I have become a devotee .  I have managed to avoid PT, chiropractic or the recommended hip replacement using her program, and I have learned to enjoy her quirky presentations.   I even requested her streaming classes for my birthday this month.

Everytime the Fluidity commercials come on I am tempted to buy that too, but have resisted , as I don't need anymore clutter. I would recommend that if you want to try Fluidity, check Craigs List.   I have seen them in my area for around $100.   To me Fluidity is more barre like than AB.