Honored Contributor

I have been sick in the bed for 6 days. Was at Urgent Care- not Covid. Had a Covid test run and it was negative. I am having symptoms of bad cold,fever,cough,etc. Just miserable.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

I have been sick in the bed for 6 days. Was at Urgent Care- not Covid. Had a Covid test run and it was negative. I am having symptoms of bad cold,fever,cough,etc. Just miserable.

So glad you don't have COVID, but flu is no fun either. The only time I had the flu it took two weeks before I felt like myself. Keep drinking lots of water (try warm, not hot because it is very soothing.) 

Honored Contributor

Glad it wasn't Covid, but the flu is bad enough! Hope you feel much better soon!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Take care of yourself and speedy recovery. ❤️ ( glad not Covid) 

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry you are so sick.  Hopefully you will be on the mend soon.

I was like this at the end of March.  I still don't really know what I had but I was Covid tested and it was negative.  I believe I had a sinus infection but I was miserable and in bed for 3 days straight.  I dragged myself to work on the fourth day only because it was a Friday and I only had to make it through 1 day.   

Contributor

You must run multiple tests to know for sure.  I have a friend that knew she had Covid because family members had it and it took several tests to get the positive!  

Esteemed Contributor

Rest and get well. I'm sorry you've been ill.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1   I'm sorry to hear you're feeling miserable.  Be well,soon!

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 

Sorry that you are not well.

Did you test positive for influenza?

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Just the dx from the urgent care doc.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.