Honored Contributor

Fitness chair for $99 /free shipping on Private Access sale

[ Edited ]

I've been looking at this type fitness chair and this one for $99 looks like it might be the one for me. It's made by Mastergym. Anyone here have one or know if this is any good?

z1827.jpg

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fitness chair for $99 /free shipping on Private Access sale

I don't own this but if you would like to see a video when QVC used to present this, before moving the item to Private Access, go here.  This video is from 8/31/16.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myRayJJSzcI

Honored Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

I don't own this but if you would like to see a video when QVC used to present this, before moving the item to Private Access, go here.  This video is from 8/31/16.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myRayJJSzcI

Thanks .@vickie25Smiley Happy

I watched that video and it was good. It showed me the things I wanted to know. I was hoping to find some reviews of this chair but there doesn't seem to be any.  I remember seeing this presented a while ago and the cost was more plus shipping. I think this is an excellent value! 

Happy New Year!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee

Check out WM for this item #: 551548568 and read the reviews.

(P.S.- I don't think HE comes with it.Cat Wink)

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@SilleeMee

Check out WM for this item #: 551548568 and read the reviews.

(P.S.- I don't think HE comes with it.Cat Wink)

Thanks @lolakimono! Those reviews look good. Oh shucks, I wanted the guy to be included! 

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee, Check this information out to make sure, but just so you know, this information was posted in another thread (Customer Cares) about items in Private Access:

~

Re: Beware of Private Access Deals All are Non-Refundable. No 30 days to send back

On the front page/home page, look for the green banner

Important Note: QVC's Return Policy does not apply to Private Access items. QVC will only accept defect or QVC error returns. Call Customer Service at 866-345-5788 for such returns. The Returns/Exchanges information on the back of the packaging slip that comes with orders does not apply to Private Access items.

Honored Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@SilleeMee, Check this information out to make sure, but just so you know, this information was posted in another thread (Customer Cares) about items in Private Access:

~

Re: Beware of Private Access Deals All are Non-Refundable. No 30 days to send back

On the front page/home page, look for the green banner

Important Note: QVC's Return Policy does not apply to Private Access items. QVC will only accept defect or QVC error returns. Call Customer Service at 866-345-5788 for such returns. The Returns/Exchanges information on the back of the packaging slip that comes with orders does not apply to Private Access items.

Thanks @mzlg Smiley Happy I am familiar with the Private Access purchase policy. I have bought a few things from the sale in the past. Smiley Wink