Occasional Contributor

Hi...

I was wondering if anyone has the fit bit band and how they like it...I have the little one and I wanted to get the band...I also in early June Fit Bit was going to be a TSV...does anyone know what that is? Not sure if I should wait...thanks {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor
I have the flex and I like it. Sometimes I keep it in my pocket instead of on my wrist, and it still works fine that way too. I don't know anything about the fit bit TSV.
Honored Contributor

Do you have the Zip? I have that one - you hook it on your bra.

I heard that some people have problems with the wristband irritating their skin.

I LOVE my FitBit Zip! I don't go anywhere without it!

Occasional Contributor

yes I have the zip... I have to be more consistent with it because I tend to forget it... thanks I will try you trick...lol

Honored Contributor

I have the Fibit One and love it! I wear it all the time except in the shower. It really help motivaate me to be more active.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up on the TSV! I have been considering the FitBit but have been holding out for the Tory Burch edition.

Frequent Contributor
I also have the zip. I love it wear it clipped to my pocket or bra every day. I put it on my dresser at night and grab it every morning. I love it!! I don't think I would ever go for the bracelet version. I think the rubber would irritate my skin. sometimes if I clip my zip to the waistband of my pants, instead of my pocket, I get a little irritation. I love how it syncs to my phone so I can't track my steps and activity.
Honored Contributor

I wanted to buy one for my daughter and she said they were junk. I guess she probably has another one she wants me to buy her (whatever it is, it's usually more elaborate and expensive).

Respected Contributor
I have been wanting one but just dont know if I want to go for the fitbit or just a good pedometer. I dont get into all the online stuff so that piece doesnt entice me. But so many people love their fitbits, I might just have to go for it. I, too, was wondering if I should get the wrist or just the clip on, if I do get one.
Honored Contributor

I used to think that was something you stuck in your mouth to prevent eating..........

♥Surface of the Sun♥