Honored Contributor

@mistriTsquirrel

I'm so sorry you feel crummy. 😰

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @LTT1.  Heart

I'm hoping this gets figured out soon, because it's getting old.  

Image result for tired squirrel

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Trusted Contributor

@Kleo wrote:

Toppers3 - So glad to hear about the chiropractor!  I have an appointment on Monday that I was on the fence about keeping.  I want to help myself feel like my old self without meds.  I was also thinking about yoga or pilates. Even though most of the pain is relieved, bending is still difficult!

Hi @cddh,

I try and check in here at the Q boards when I can, and I just saw your post. 

I hope that everything goes well at your appointment, and that you get some relief. Smiley Happy Heart

Respected Contributor

This affliction is misunderstood by many.

Unfortunately even physicians could look at you and conclude you were a chronic complainer.

It could be humiliating for those who have it.

Thoughts of good days for all.

Honored Contributor

For those who were taking Limbrel (like myself) for Fibromyalgia, I have some news.

This past week I received an email from Jeri Kirschner representing (Manager, Government Affairs and Marketing, Primus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.)

I took Limbrel with excellent results.  The constant aching I felt from the Fibromyalgia subsided greatly and at times almost disappeared.

If you remember, this was (without warning) pulled from distribution.  No explanation was offered.

I was very, very upset so I did what I often do....I sent an email to the manufacturer complaining about the withdrawl.  I explained that within two weeks I no longer felt the constant pain I'd had for years.  I attributed the lack of pain on the fact that within 2 weeks of taking Limbrel, it had all but disappeared.  (My arthritis Dr suggested I try it.)  She told me if it works for me it would probably take at least 4 weeks.  I noticed the change within 2 weeks.

It can be taken any time of the day.  It has no drawbacks (unlike Lyrica and other drugs).  It was a miracle.  Then as quickly as it came, it was gone.

Anyway, back to the email I received.  The email asked me if I'd like to come to the public meeting the FDA is holding in July where Limbrel "could come into play to catch their attention."  (They are hoping the media will be there and Limbrel can get some media coverage as it appears so far it's withdrawl has been 'buried'.

The email said they were looking for patients to 'speak on panels regarding Limbrel and how it helped some'.  

The email said either Primus or one of their partners would be willing to cover my expenses.  In my case, should I attend, it wouldn't be necessary as I live within driving distance.

They included applications to speak, directions, etc.

Just letting those of you who have successfully used Limbrel (and were upset that it had been withdrawn) to know at least something is being done to TRY to bring it back on the market.

Ladies, I swear by this product.  Go here to read about it:

http://www.limbrel.com/

It is a much better alternative to Lyrica (which, if you listen to the adds can be extremely dangerous).

I haven't decided if I'm going to go as I have quite a few things going on in July about that time.  However, if I don't go, I'm hoping I will be 'kept in the loop' about this amazing (for want of a better word medicine).

If you'd like to contact Ms. Kirschner to give your account of the medicine, please let me know and I'll send you her address.

I'm sure every letter would be appreciated.

Some of you who've read my bla blas here on different subjects have seen comments I've made where I've said, "Send an email.  Complain...Let people know how you feel.  Write your Senator and Congressmen/women".

I've also told you I do this.  Well, I do send out emails.  I have always done this.  I don't always get a response but sometimes I do.  This is one example.  I know it's disheartening for us Boomers seeing all of the changes taking place (many not good changes) but please don't be totally disheartened.  Sometimes just maybe....maybe...we still have it in us to make some change.  Annabellethecat.

Honored Contributor

My cousin's daughter started having fibromyalgia after she had chemo for leukemia. She also has lupus. This poor kid is just a heartbreak. Her life is miserable. She often says she wishes she'd of died of the leukemia. Anyway, lately her pain doctor has her on marijuana and the transformation is fabulous. She needed something to help mellow out her seriously depressed moods as well as treat her pain and marijuana is  the answer to her prayers.She is slowly improving - everyone w3ho loves her  is holding out hope she can have a better life.