Super Contributor

My wrist almost measures 7 inches. What size do I need to order? Cant print out the sizing tool my printer is broke.

Respected Contributor

Large. They run small. You need the extra room for your skin to breath under it or you will sweat there.

Super Contributor
If you wear an average size in bracelets I would say go for the small. I have an average size wrist and wear the small.
Respected Contributor

OP needs Large. I have a small wrist (6 1/2) and I can wear the small barely. I don't like it tight because it gets moist underneath so I switched from small to large.

Respected Contributor

It depends on how you like it to fit and feel. My first band was a small and I had some trouble with it and eventually it broke near where the lights glow. I think it was being stressed each time I took it off or took out the battery to charge it. I now wear a large and have it fastened loosely so I can slip it on and off with out stressing any part of the band. Today, I ordered from Amazon some bands that slip on to keep the band from releasing accidentally and becoming lost. By the way, I have a small to average sized wrist.