Respected Contributor
My mother-in-law ordered me her favorite book on the subject. It's backordered. I'll ask her the title. I'm diffusing my Peace & Calming right now as I lay in bed. I'm just loving it.
Honored Contributor

I was really into EOs years ago and even took some courses on how to use them. I still use the oils like lavender, tea tree and peppermint. I always try to buy very good quality even if I'm only making cleaning products. I make an all purpose cleaning solution I put in a spray bottle and mix EO with baking soda to clean just about anything.

Trusted Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
My mother-in-law ordered me her favorite book on the subject. It's backordered. I'll ask her the title. I'm diffusing my Peace & Calming right now as I lay in bed. I'm just loving it.

Hi @Rachb,

I think a plug-in diffuser would be nice to use. 

I have been looking at some of those plug-in diffusers, but haven't picked one up yet.

Peace & Calm sounds like a nice oil blend, too. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
@Toppers. I got the bamboo diffuser from Young Living. It's on my nightstand. I'm going to get another diffuser for downstairs. Probably a NOW diffuser from Amazon.
Trusted Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
@Toppers. I got the bamboo diffuser from Young Living. It's on my nightstand. I'm going to get another diffuser for downstairs. Probably a NOW diffuser from Amazon.

Thanks for letting me know about the NOW diffusers, @Rachb. I knew about the ones from Young Living, but not about the ones from NOW. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Young living diffusers are made of medical grade plastic. Any diffuser that is not made of medical grade plastic I would be wary of because citrus oils eat through plastic and you do not want to be breathing in those chemicals.

for pain I use peppermint oil, wintergreen oil, YLs Ortho sport massage oil and panaway. Deep relief is by far my favorite though.

Respected Contributor
I'm really loving all my Young Living oils so far. I apply topically during the day and diffuse at night.
Respected Contributor

Re: Essential Oils

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I I always try to buy very good quality even if I'm only making cleaning products. I make an all purpose cleaning solution I put in a spray bottle and mix EO with baking soda to clean just about anything.

==================

After 3 weeks of use, I FINALLY figured out what's irritating me ... I smell like furniture polish!  -- Lemon Pledge to be exact.  It's Nature's Alchemy - Lemongrass.  Ugh!

(I'd been applying it to my sore knee and an injured foot.)

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Esteemed Contributor

ARMICA OIL GREAT FOR PAIN ON BACK AND KNEES. ALSO FOR BRUISES.  Fades bruises within 24  hrs. I use straight oil,but have mixed it with body or face cream.  You can buy it in a gel or cream.

Regular Contributor

@Debra Nugent wrote:

Young living diffusers are made of medical grade plastic. Any diffuser that is not made of medical grade plastic I would be wary of because citrus oils eat through plastic and you do not want to be breathing in those chemicals.

for pain I use peppermint oil, wintergreen oil, YLs Ortho sport massage oil and panaway. Deep relief is by far my favorite though.

I didn't know that about the diffusers.

thanks!