Esteemed Contributor

This is a follow up on one of my posts in another thread that was about Eliquis. I filled out paperwork given to me by my Cardiologist about the cost of my Entresto.  After I filled them out, I had to give them back to my Cardiologists Office.

Those papers, along with the Original Copies of my Social Security Income, and the same for my Monthly Retirement Income. His office had to fill out their part of the paperwork.

I just found out today that my Expensive Co-pay for Entresto has been reduced. Until the end of 2023, I will get my 90 day supplies of Entresto for zero co-pay.

Took me a few months to follow all these avenues, but as I learned in my many past endeavors. Keep going even though you might think you are wasting a lot of your time.

Took me years, but I got AT&T, to ban smoking in the factory in which I worked. They eventually banned it anywhere on their property were I worked. Did the same in our City Facilities. 

Thought I would post a positive thread about the company that I dealt with on this prescription issue.

hckynut(john)🥅🏒 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)