Honored Contributor

My husband had a problem like yours for over a year and his dentist could not find a reason for the pain. Dentists are not all as skilled as they should be. My husband went to my dentist for a second opinion and the dentist drilled out the old filling, put pins in it? and crowned the tooth. No more pain. My husband quit his old dentist and is going to my dentist now.

Respected Contributor

I was going to post yesterday that my tooth was feeling much better and I was feeling pretty good and thinking it was getting better and the pain going away.  But today, it was back to feeling sore, and as the day went on, it just began to ache and feel so sore again.

I don't get it.  How could it feel better one day and worse the next?  I'm upset that my dentist I had waited for did not do the work on my tooth.  They set me up with some dentist I'd never seen before.  She drilled out all my old metal filling, and replaced it all with a white filling.  So I have a new filling but it feels so shallow.

I contacted my dentist office but they never responded.  I want my original dentist to look at it.  Jeeez, it's always something isn't it?  Cat Frustrated

Flowers are nature's way of laughing