Esteemed Contributor
Got a call from the surgeon that my joints won't be ready on June 21st. Because it's hard to get a good at scan with my disability they had to manipulate the film and it took awhile to piece it together. They finally got it but they won't be ready by the 21st.
Honored Contributor

Re: Darn my joints aren't ready

Oh that is too bad but it is best to wait until all is ready for the best outcome.I know you must be impatient to get this all over with and begin the healing.Looks like you will get some nice recovery time off work during the summer though.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry.  I'm sure that's very disappointing.  Do they have any idea when they will be ready?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I actually am not that disappointed. We have so much going on this month. Our basement is supposed to be starting to be dug on the 19th. My dad's retirement party is July 8th. I wasn't looking forward to that with a swollen face. Hopefully they won't be ready that week of his party. My surgeon is pregneant so she doesn't want to be huge and do the surgery. She isn't due until like nov or dec. I am pretty much eating what I did before except anything that really needs to be chewed. My dad said if will also give him three days to work on the house since he already has it scheduled off.
Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

Oh that is too bad but it is best to wait until all is ready for the best outcome.I know you must be impatient to get this all over with and begin the healing.Looks like you will get some nice recovery time off work during the summer though.

I don't work. I am a disabled adult and live with my parents. 😃😃

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday ok I didn't realize that you were unable to work.I hope that your surgery goes well and you heal quickly then do you can enjoy your summer.

Honored Contributor

With your surgery,

Image result for good luck with surgery images