Honored Contributor

Re: Crystal Heart Empowerment Gemstones. Do they work helping wellness?

@EatWell

QVC is actually selling this and backing those healing property claims?  Placebo pills can work wonders for some people, why? Beats me, but ain't no way I would expect any crystal(s) to heal or help heal my ailments.

Hey, it's your money!

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

If you truly believe they work, they work.  It's the placebo effect.  

Honored Contributor

My husbands aunt and family have been in this business for 5+ years now.   They have multiple stores up north, and seem to be doing well, selling individual crystals and pieces of jewelry.    Obviously a lot of people are buying into the empowerment of crystals.   

Honored Contributor

It's your money, but if you have medical issues, I think a Dr would be of more help to you

Honored Contributor

@EatWell

Posters are right who say that these aren't the pocket size many use for immediate connection with a stone.  These large ones seem more for display, as someone said already.  It is probably a good price for a display piece.

However, whatever helps you spiritually will also help you medically.  At the very least, it puts your body in the "frame of mind" to make healing more successful.  On the other hand, you may or may not need a crystal.  It's more about whatever helps you focus.  Focus is the thing you want.  It doesn't matter what tool you use to accomplish that.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I think my dog can read my thoughts...at least that's how I feel about it even though there is no scientific proof that she can and as long as that makes us happy that's all that counts.Smiley Happy Being happy is a cure in and of itself...whatever it takes that makes you happy, then do it. If a rock brings you positive thoughts that lead to happiness, well then there you go.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@EatWell  Maybe I'm a kook, I don't know.  I give pretty much anything the benefit of the doubt.  I was raised Catholic and have faith in something I can't see with the human eye. 

When my Ma was literally on death's door in 2010 in ICU due to serious mishaps by the hospital she was admitted to, I pulled out every stop that I had in my arsenal.

There were novena cards taped to her bed.  There was a St. Theresa figurine on her table.  In an area near her bed that did not obstruct any of her medical care I had a dream catcher (for her to have good dreams) and a native american mandala for protection.  I also destroyed a Carolyn Pollack turquoise bracelet and secured some turquoise to the underside of the bed she was in (they never fell off) for protection and healing.

And I had monks from the Capuchin monastery pray over her. 

In summary, if crystals or stones give a person strength and inspire positive energy, who am I to say they don't?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not sure I think they are a miracle but I have crystals all over my house.  I love them; they are just beautiful.

I have some purple ones!  I have many types.  I hang them in my bedroom windows and wake up to "rainbows" on my ceiling and walls. 

This is my favorite one.  It sits on my coffee table

IMG_20180325_1035118_rewind.jpg

The crystal is clear.  All the colors are reflections!  

Never the same scene twice!

They do make me happy!

Respected Contributor

@EatWellAs others have said it's the Focus that is the real catalyst of effect.  There are more things in heaven and earth... than I presume to have knowledge of.  Some speak of chakras energy centers.  The body IS "moved" by electro chemical energy.  Do I believe crystals vibrate at certain frequancys when exposed to energy? yes I do.  Does that vibration profoundly affect the body? I'm not sure.  Do I believe in the power of Positive thinking? Very much so.  SO, I would say IF you go look for a crystal and find one " That calls to you" That is the one I would invest in.  Getting a healing gem through the mail would be iffy for me at best.  I meditate with a bowl of water as a focal point. To each their own.  Do what feels right to you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Everything on earth emits an energy.... that's a scientific fact.  And the power of suggestion is a very powerful thing.  As said upthread if you believe, the chances are better than if you do not.  Buy the crystals because they are beautiful and they make you feel good when you look at them and touch them..... Woman Happy 

http://discovermagazine.com/2007/jun/life-is-rad

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*