Honored Contributor

Anyone take the plunge on these?  HSN is offerring them.  I have never heard of such a thing before.  

Doing a little reading online about it.

As a germophobe, I find this interesting.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Copper Infused Bed Sheets

No, but if you are seeking pain relieve you might want to investigate earthing sheets or earthing in general.  

Honored Contributor

Very interesting!  I've been a vocal champion of copper infused items to help with pain.  I have Tommy Copper's gloves without fingers and two knee braces, all of which offer relief (to me) for arthritis as well as giving me the support I need in my over-used-for-years Karate knees... I swear by the copper infused into the thread technology, but this is new to me.  I wonder how effective the sheets can be without having the sheets actually compressing on the body (I would think you'd need that to be effective)...

Very curious about them... thanks for letting us know they are out there. 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Something I've learned with the copper compression socks - they are amazing as far as food odor. A noticeable difference between the copper socks and their predecessors that didn't have the copper. It might be this feature that sounded good for sheets...

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

Reminds me of orgone blankets. I have two of those. 

Respected Contributor

I bought a copper infused pillow case several years ago at T.J.Maxx that was supposed to be good for your face. The material was thick and not soft. It's probably way at the back of a high shelf in my linen closet.

Honored Contributor

That fabric is interesting. I wish some company would make pet products, like beds and clothing, for dogs and cats. I would even buy a bed cover for my dog's bed.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

My sheets aren't smelly and I wash them regularly so I'm not really worried about them. I don't care for the feel of microfiber sheets so I guess these are not going to find their way home to me.

It would be pretty hard to prove if these sheets actually work or not after purchasing.

I was curious as to whether they were supposed to help with arthritis and/or pain but there is no mention of that in the description on HSN.

Honored Contributor

I can attest that metal-infused fabric (silver in my case) works to kill bacteria. I had to wear special silver-infused gloves to help heal wounds on my hands. Without them I would have been doomed. Copper works just about the same as silver when it comes to antibacterial properties.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a copper infused pillow case to help prevent wrinkles.  Don't know if it's the pillow case but not doing too badly in the wrinkle dept!