Occasional Contributor

Has anyone tried what were results???

Honored Contributor

I am interested to hear this too.I could loose some fat that seems to have snuck in and made a home around my stomach.I was wondering after the fat is dissolved if your skin would sag.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd love to do it too.  If it works.

Honored Contributor

I'm interested too. It's not designed for major fat loss just to help get rid of those fat pockets. There are reviews on realself.com you can check out. There's also a new treatment called vela shape but I don't have any personal experience with that either. 

Regular Contributor

I have. The initial results were pleasing, however it does not last. Luckily, my daughter won a gift certificate and gave it too me. I would have been even more disappointed if I had paid!

I am in the medical profession, so I do not think my expectations were unreasonable.

My coworker had many areas done and paid 5000.00, at the end of a year she was quite disappointed as well.

The procedure takes away fat the size of a stick of butter, but if you gain any weight, it comes right back.

I am 130 pounds, but I have belly fat. The only thing that helps me is diet and exercise!

i hope my post helps you!

Esteemed Contributor

@skincaremaven  Thanks for the review.  I was so hopeful.  I'm glad you didn't lose any money.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the review...........the commercials are hitting the airwaves big-time around here, too.   

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

You are very welcome!

I would hate for you to spend your hard earned money on a temporary, expensive procedure.

I think it would be good if you just needed a small area frozen and we're going to be disciplined to eat well and exercise afterward.

I am not disciplined enough, lol.

Respected Contributor

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is:/

Honored Contributor

Hmmm wouldn't you think that you would re-gain the weight after any kind of weightloss procedure if you aren't committed to staying thin? I can't see that its just Coolsculpting.

"Pure Michigan"