Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@SeaGal 

You take Qunol.  Would you do me a favor and tell me if there is any soy listed as an ingredient in the Qunol? ( I have to avoid soy in any supplements.)  TIA!  

Hi @Tyak , sorry it took so long, I stepped away. No, no soy or soy by-products.

@SeaGal @Tyak The CVS website says it does have soy. . . so who knows? 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@SeaGal 

You take Qunol.  Would you do me a favor and tell me if there is any soy listed as an ingredient in the Qunol? ( I have to avoid soy in any supplements.)  TIA!  

Hi @Tyak , sorry it took so long, I stepped away. No, no soy or soy by-products.

Hi @Sooner, thats strange huh, I was reading the label off the bottle I have here. Hmmm, I would like to think the label is correct, its too bad for CVS as they are prob losing on line sales by saying that.

era~ I just checked the bottle label at Amazon site, (even tho thats where my bottle is from) it says no soy or soy by-products.

Honored Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@SeaGal 

Hi @Sooner, thats strange huh, I was reading the label off the bottle I have here. Hmmm, I would like to think the label is correct, its too bad for CVS as they are prob losing on line sales by saying that.

era~ I just checked the bottle label at Amazon site, (even tho thats where my bottle is from) it says no soy or soy by-products.

@SeaGal I looked today!  What our CVS is selling is Ubiquinone AND has soy.  Says so right on the box or label.  So I don't want that one? 

I am so confused!  Maybe whatever it is it would help!  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@SeaGal 

@SeaGal I looked today!  What our CVS is selling is Ubiquinone AND has soy.  Says so right on the box or label.  So I don't want that one? 

@Sooner , it won't hurt.  I had good luck with just CoQ10 years ago before there were any discussions about Ubiquinone or Ubiquinol.  Check out my earlier response to this post.

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@SeaGal wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@SeaGal 

@SeaGal

UPDATE:  CVS at our store had the one in the black box, which is NOT "none" and DOES have soy.

THe one in the red box is "none" (No, i messed up again the red box one is the "nol" one and doesn't have soy!  I need help of some sort--maybe Ginko for the brain???  Feel free to laugh.  I am.) and Does NOT have soy!  And costs twice as much!  LOL!!

Original post:  I looked today!  What our CVS is selling is Ubiquinone AND has soy.  Says so right on the box or label.  So I don't want that one? 

Honored Contributor

According to Consumer Survey online, the antioxidant ubiquinone has been studied and used the longest and is the most effective. Andrew Lessman uses it as natural ubiquinone in his formula.