Honored Contributor

Wish I could remember all the threads here over the last few years about "cleansing". Is this cleanse better than that cleanse? How much weight will I lose? Will it get rid of all the toxins and gunk that have built up in my colon in my lifetime?

For all that really want to give the digestive tract a rest? Get yourself some natural fruit juices, or if you have a juicer better yet. Take a couple days, maybe 3 and just drink liquids. Do not leave out the most important one, that being good ole water.

If you feel like you want to eat something have some broth or tomato soup or something that is liquid only.

This is a way that might make you feel better and lighter, while at the same time maybe even feel like you have "cleaned 'er up".

I can assure you this is much better and healthier for you than drinking something you know nothing about and for a reason that is not necessary. Most know that most any "quick weight loss" comes mostly from losing bodily fluids, not fat tissue.

So if you hear and/or feel the need to "cleanse", better this way that most others, unless prescribed by a doctor to prepare you for some type of digestive tract procedure or surgery.

I've been doing this once every month for decades now, and yes it makes me feel better and at time lighter. This I started doing on my own because it works so well for me before competing in any short term athletic events or being an ice hockey referee.

Good morning to you all and my your day today be special for you and those you love,

hckynut(john)