Respected Contributor

Re: ChocoNuvo Cafe (Lessman)

OMG.     THE NEW COFFE FLAVOR IS TOOOO GOOD.  I’m  going to really have to limit how many I have per day.  I normally have 1-2 of the regular 91%.   This new coffee flavor can become ADDICTIVE.   It’s exceptional.   Enjoy all.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My Cafe is "out for delivery." Eager to try it. Hope I like it as well as the rest of you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I finally got home and opened my bottle of the new ChocoNuvo Cafe. 

My review is that I find the texture interesting and different....the little bursts of coffee in the regular ChocoNuvo. I can't decide whether or not I like it enough to get more. I purchased the smallest bottle of only 10 pieces, and one of the squares is going to another ChocoNuvo fan at work.

It definitely has the taste of coffee, but it is not overwhelming. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am not a coffee drinker, but some of my favorite ice cream has coffee in it.

I think if you love coffee, this will be a great addition to your Lessman purchases, but for me...I may pass. I kind of wish he would have the same type of little bits of something in the regular ChovoNuvo, just not the coffee taste. I will have no problem finishing the bottle though.

I look forward to hearing other reviews of this product. 

Respected Contributor

For those interested, ChocoNuvo Cafe is now available at HSN in all sizes. I ordered one of the largest size this morning and was able to use my $10 off coupon expiring today! The cost is higher then on ProCaps, but don’t know about free shipping @ ProCaps.