Honored Contributor

@Still Raining 

Yes, lysine helps calcium absorb in the gut. Good for osteoporosis.

Esteemed Contributor

I find great information on Google. I ask questions like I would if speaking to a doctor. Most health answers usually have a link to resources like Mayo Clinic etc.  

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I think I'm done trying with this poster.  The community tries to offer help and there is always a comeback to shoot down suggestions. Every time.  Why bother anymore?

@JeanLouiseFinch I gave up.  Either you don't know what you are talking about (because half the facts were left out originally) or you get lectured for not understanding how that silly idea you put up would never work.  It's amazing how consistent this pattern of response is. 

Why bother?  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I think I'm done trying with this poster.  The community tries to offer help and there is always a comeback to shoot down suggestions. Every time.  Why bother anymore?

@JeanLouiseFinch I gave up.  Either you don't know what you are talking about (because half the facts were left out originally) or you get lectured for not understanding how that silly idea you put up would never work.  It's amazing how consistent this pattern of response is. 

So why answer and me and yourself

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I was agreeing with @JeanLouiseFinch 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Still Raining 

Yes, lysine helps calcium absorb in the gut. Good for osteoporosis.

Thanks for the insight.  This I have not tried.

Prolia seems to give me skin ulcers that need biopsy and cellulitis that needs purple lines drawn on the skin.  Still haven't broken -3.4 😢  Going to have a little talk next week.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

I was agreeing with @JeanLouiseFinch 

Thank you so much for your kindness I hope you have, an amazing day 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Canker Sores

[ Edited ]
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

IMG_3619.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

IMG_3619.jpeg

Have a lovely day and a nice life