Respected Contributor

Lannie I'm with you as far as seeing the sun. I've been in this bloody house since last Tues because I refuse to walk up 70 stairs. However tomorrow is breakfast and shopping so I better get myself into a hiking mood. We are now waiting for the inspector. It's NY who knows when he's coming. 

GC a 2000 dollar bonus on top of what you get now is nothing to sneeze at. At least they recognized you for all of your hard work. 

Respected Contributor

Jackie - well, at least you know your elevators will be safe.  I'd have to do it in stages - go up ten stairs, rest.  Seven times.. It would take me a while to get there!

Today we have sunshine, hooray!!  I better go out and get some so I don't get rickets this winter.  I'll take the garbage down to the dumpster and get my exercise for the day also!

Still haven't heard about my chest x-ray for my lung nodule, but then no news is good news, right -or is it the other way ??

Valued Contributor

I just wanted to wish everyone here a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!!!! And a Happy Chanukah too!!

Thanks to all of you for allowing me to vent my fears and frustrations when need be....I appreciate every single one of you even though I don't participate in this forum as much as I used to. However, I do try to read all of your posts weekly--I can't keep up with all of your doings!!

Love, big hugs and blessings for the new year to come!! Hope it's nothing but bright and happy for all of us!!!

Gracies/RemysMommy

Honored Contributor

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year backatcha Graciesmommy.  I'm ready for a new year.  LOL.  I'm hoping for a drama free Christmas.  Not sure that will happen, but I can hope.

I saw the cat scan results on the portal.  No evidence of cancer.  See the chemo Dr tomorrow to hear the results.  I need to ask him if he drops off my payroll now.  Oncologist said if the scan was clear, he'd put me on yearly visits after my March appt.

Lion, the weather is horrible.  Tomorrow it's going to be negative numbers, then a couple inches snow Thursday.  I went out after work today and I'll even say it was cold.  That's saying something.

The $2000 is how much more the bonus will be because of the promotion.  I don't get a bonus now, so that's a new change.  So that makes up for no raise with the promotion, so to speak.

Respected Contributor

It seems I did not get back to all of you after my blood tests last week.  It was one appointment after another all week long.  The hematologist said my counts are still high, but no different from June and September.  I still need to get blood tests again in March. My platelets are down a bit, but he's not overly concerned about that.

I have one more appointment Monday morning, so I hope that goes well.

I hope and pray you all have a very happy Christmas or Chanukah and a healthy New Year.

Respected Contributor

mia - I'm glad your blood tests were stable and didn't go any higher.  Hope the results for Mon are good.  It's stressful to always have to wait and wonder, unfortunately it becomes a part of lives that others don't know or have to go through.  Fortunately, we are still here to talk about it.  Wouldn't it be nice if someday we wouldn't have to deal with these diseases and aging issues.

Another dreary day here.  We didn't get as much snow yesterday as they forecast, but then they are seldom right on.  The main roads are ok, but most of the city roads are icy and slippery yet.  No fun driving on them.

Everyone take care!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for all your good wishes on my tests.  Yes, I certainly wish we didn't have to wait and worry about all the tests we have to go through.  I wish there could be a cure for cancer (to prevent it in the first place).

I'm hoping there won't be snow and ice (slippery sidewalks and streets) on Monday morning when I have my appointment.  It's been snowing the last couple days, and there have been many accidents on the roads.

Respected Contributor

This is the third time I'm trying to post. I'm testing if it will go through

Respected Contributor

OK I have an elevator. Rode up and down on it about 5 times. Couldn't believe it. It's been a hardship on a lot of people here. 

I was having major anxiety attacks because I had boxes downstairs for my new sofa console and no way of getting them upstairs. The super brought them up yesterday. It was like a storage room in the lobby with all of our packages. 

GC and Mia kudos on your results. I love good news. 

Pam what are you up to??

Honored Contributor

Chemo Dr officially said scan was good.  He also said test results were good.  He's going to stay on my payroll another year.  He wants to wait until it's officially five years.  That will be in April.  I see him in six months, then again in Dec and he'll do another cat scan.  Then he'll drop off.

Lion, the weather is drepressing.  I may have to breakdown and clean the driveway.  We keep getting small amounts of snow, but they are starting to accumulate.  It doesn't sound like any chance of it melting.

Yay for the test results and the elevator. 🎉🎉🎉