Esteemed Contributor
  • I could not see to reply what I wrote a week or so ago. If you answered me good or bad I appreciate it
Esteemed Contributor
  1. I still haven't the operartion doctor hurt her her  so I wait again for a goahead of someone new. I never got to see the new machine if useful on my denseness. Going nuts. Usually I can't see what is on here--just luck today.
Respected Contributor

@halfpint1  OMG, even readers don't help you with the small print and closeups?  I have cataracts and am scheduled for my left eye on June 6, followed by my right eye on June 20.  I have most of my trouble when in bright sunlight (double vision mostly), but I can still read with my readers.  I sure hope you get your surgery soon........it sounds like you need it even more than I do!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry you haven't been able to have the surgery yet.  I don't completely understand why you've had to wait so long.  It seems unreasonably long to me.  I hope you get it rescheduled quickly.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1

Doggone it!

So the doctor hurt herself on vacation and now you gotta see someone new?

I am praying for you girl, that somebody can do something for your cataracts.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Trusted Contributor

This is America we are in the XXI century and diplopia, photophobia and loss of vision screams immediate surgery, the sooner the better. No need to panic your crystallin is opaque this why you don not quite see. Your pupils should be dark not white...this is a very common optalmological surgery. You will have to wear some special sun glasses instil some eye drops but it will become just a routine. Most importantly you will be able to see well again🌻

Honored Contributor

Hi Halfpint! I'm hoping this delay will somehow turn around and your surgery will be a complete success. Thinking of you-

Regular Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:
  1. I still haven't the operartion doctor hurt her her  so I wait again for a goahead of someone new. I never got to see the new machine if useful on my denseness. Going nuts. Usually I can't see what is on here--just luck today.

@halfpint1

I've been thinking of you and wondered if you finally got the surgery?

Sorry you've had so much trouble.❤️❤️❤️