Contributor

TSV will be the Body Gym that Marie Osmond sells. Does anyone have any reviews on this product?

Trusted Contributor

I had one and returned it. Not worth it. You can buy rubber stretch bands for a few bucks, not $40. Does the same thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I have one but after the first day or two...it went in the closet and there is sits....

Frequent Contributor
I have the Tony LIttle one which is basically the same thing and I love it!!! It DID transform my body, l am absolutely thrilled with the results. I have been using since last January. It's a wonderful total body workout system an does work if you use it! The video with mine is only about 25 minutes long but it provides a wonderfully complete workout for me.
Respected Contributor
If it is the same one she has been selling, wonder what the price will be. Would think people who bought recently might be upset if price is lower. That is why I am thinking it might possibly be an improved/different configuration. I have one and will say it does work as long as used regularly. Been using lately for stretching my legs, helps with tight muscles and arthritic aches.
Respected Contributor

The QVC Insider said this is a new Deluxe version.

Esteemed Contributor

I threw away my workout bands when I saw what Harry Reid did to himself with them. I really did...maybe that's silly but that scared me.  I'll stick with my Gazelle and light hand weights. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor
Not silly at all...that was a horrific incident BUT his equipment was a large wall mounted unit. That kind of damage couldn't be done with hand held workout bands. That said, everyone should use what they are comfortable with.