Trusted Contributor

17800374_886534814821225_640661210269649889_n.png

Honored Contributor

Adding one:  animals.  8)

Honored Contributor

None of the things mentioned can do a needed surgery, drain a wound ,diagnose a disease process going on, cure cancer.Only doctors can do that.THEN nice things like rest , fresh air and sunshine can take over and allow recovery.

Esteemed Contributor

@151949 wrote:

None of the things mentioned can do a needed surgery, drain a wound ,diagnose a disease process going on, cure cancer.Only doctors can do that.THEN nice things like rest , fresh air and sunshine can take over and allow recovery.

Read the book Spntaneous Healing by Dr. Andrew Weil.

Having been misdiagnosed by a high priced dr and listening to my neighbor who is an oncology nurse...I'll try the OP's suggestions.

Honored Contributor

I am all for Taking care of yourself through healthy lifestyle and diet. It  is a great start to good health....but we need doctors to check for  those things we can  not know that might be going on. Things happen that water, rest and air are not going to fix. 

I have arthritis and would be crippled  today if  wonderful surgeon and hospital had not replaced  both my knees and hips.  No amount  of healthy lifestyle would heal me.  Now I have my life back! 

Blood tests can show a lot also, to let you know if you need to work on health areas in your life.  People use to die  at 40... today we live on to our 80's because of science and technology.  

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

@151949 wrote:

Read the book Spntaneous Healing by Dr. Andrew Weil.

Having been misdiagnosed by a high priced dr and listening to my neighbor who is an oncology nurse...I'll try the OP's suggestions.

SMH

Honored Contributor

Re: Best Doctors

[ Edited ]

So glad you mentioned this @Snowpuppy.  Check out Dr. Morse and so many others that have taken on cases that were last chance patients.  I don't believe it is the doctors who do the healing; and, unfortunately, can be the cause of devastating harm.  We determine much of constitutes our health.

Honored Contributor

And faith...

It brought both my mother and father decades past the 6 month diagnoses they each received...