Visitor

QVC Hosts are doing a great job explaining why they're practicing social distancing. Now need some intensive training to stop the hosts from constantly, repeatedly touching their faces!!!. Get the facts QVC and train your personnel. As a health care professional, it's really annoying to watch this behavior that so desperately needs modification. If you're being the example then be the example!11

Honored Contributor

@DragonLadyRPH I agree with you to a point, except that I wouldn't expect people selling merchandise on TV to be any kind of example.

Honored Contributor

I think this is going to be behavior difficult to break that will take conscious effort over time...similar to breaking a bad habit.  Everyone is so used to scratching an itch, for example, without thinking.

By now, I think they do know.  It's easy to forget when they are concentrating on selling a product in front of a camera.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Be great Example

[ Edited ]

@DragonLadyRPH wrote:

QVC Hosts are doing a great job explaining why they're practicing social distancing. Now need some intensive training to stop the hosts from constantly, repeatedly touching their faces!!!. Get the facts QVC and train your personnel. As a health care professional, it's really annoying to watch this behavior that so desperately needs modification. If you're being the example then be the example!11

@DragonLadyRPH 

Really?

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

I haven’t really noticed that much face touching before or now. I have seen the occasional pushing hair back, but that is about it.

Not touching my face is really difficult for me. Right now my eyes are itching due to spring allergies. I always have a spot of itchy rash somewhere on my face. Fortunately, I am staying at home so my hands are not picking up outside germs. 

Honored Contributor

My hands are so deformed that I might as well not have hands at all. I can't really touch my face, or parts on it,  like normal people do. I guess that is a blessing in disguise right now...ey?Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

@DragonLadyRPH  Personally I think they are doing a great job during these trying times.

If you don't want to watch them you can always change the channel if you are bothered so much by them.

Thank you Hosts for all of your hard work in taking the needed precautions to help keep the shows on air for us. Kudos to you!