Honored Contributor

Anyone Using a Quip toothbrush?

I keep seeing ads for them but don't know anyone who uses one.  Not that my friends and I discuss our teeth that often anyway Woman Frustrated

So I am curious and thought I would ask here!  Woman Very Happy See my pretty white teeth?  LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone Using a Quip toothbrush?

I love mine and the toothpaste that comes with it. 

Honored Contributor

Isn't that where you can buy a subscription and they send you a whole new brush and paste on a delivery schedule? It looks like there are not replacement brush heads but you get a whole new brush with each shipment...?

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee LOL!!! I don't know what it is!  I guess that's it. I don't really see the point in it but I keep seeing ads about it!  

Judging from the responses here, it isn't a popular item--at least in this crowd!  Woman Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@Sooner @It seems too expensive to me.I thought about it and then I forgot about it.

Respected Contributor

DH has been using one for the last year. He really likes it. 
I decided to stick with my Oral B.

Honored Contributor

I don't have a Quip but I replaced my dead Sonicare (have used Sonicare for years) with a Burst.  I have had it almost a month and LOVE it!!!!  Beats the heck out of the Sonicare, IMO.

Honored Contributor

I saw them in Target.   I thought they looked cheap for $50 

I was interested in the Burst though 

Valued Contributor

I am a Road Warrior, 90% travel for my job. While I use Oral B electric toothbrush at home, I bought a Quip to travel. I’ve used it about a month’s worth of trips now. It is better than a regular toothbrush, but no where near as good as my Oral B. I’ll keep using it for travel only. Not good enough for regular use in my opinion.
Valued Contributor

One more comment. I would not buy another Quip. When this one wears out, I’ll get a second Oral B electric to travel with me.