Esteemed Contributor

Today is day 15 of Covid!  

Please help pray this goes away quickly.

Covid at 80+ is scary!

Thanks for your prayers!

Honored Contributor

Praying for you dear one.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

Keep your chin up. My mother is 80, obese, diabetic, heart issues, and high blood pressure. She has had 2 confirmed cases of Covid and once we believe she had it when Covid first entered the US. She did fine, in fact, says she has been sicker with just the regular flu's going around. Rest, drink fluids, and you should be fine. Good luck.

Respected Contributor

You have to stay calm because stress does affect the immune system.  Just stay relaxed, think positive and drink lots of fluids so you won't become dehydrated.  Taking vitamin C also helps.

Super Contributor

I'm so sorry you are going through this! Praying that today is the day that Covid leaves you, never to visit you again. Take good care and I hope you feel better really soon! Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Sending prayers. Hope you feel better soon.

Respected Contributor

Sending thoughts and prayers.  God bless.

Esteemed Contributor

You also will be in my prayers for a great recovery.

Honored Contributor

Get Well Soon Quotes, Get Well Soon Messages, Get Well Wishes, Get Well Cards, Prayer For The Sick, Prayer For Family, Prayer For You, Prayer Clipart, Get Well Prayers

Trusted Contributor

@Zhills  Prayers that God reaches his healing arms and wraps you in better health.  I had Covid (the one with the severe sore throat) New Year's weekend.  After 2 days I called my PCP and got the Paxolvid and he gave me predisone for the throat.  In 24 hours I felt much better.  Have you asked your doctor for it?  You don't have to go to the office.  You just let them know you had a positive test and your symptoms they will call in a prescription.  The stuff works.  .