Honored Contributor

CoQ10 available on pre-sale now.  I just bought the large size. I used Retailmenot since they have $25 off over $100 or $10 off $75. I don't know if it will work or not since it's the TS. I did not see any place where it said not good on TS but you know how that goes. It's worth a try.

Trusted Contributor

@Nightowlz thanks for the reminder of the Retailmenot deal!  Since it's a cash back kind of deal with them, you get the $$ in PayPal instead of it being some kind of discount when you order.  These Retailmenot deals rock!  I have gotten a bunch of $$ shopping through them.  QVC HSN Macy's...all have had them.

Esteemed Contributor

I've never taken this, but will likely purchase it this time.

We stopped taking the daily pill pack and switched to the Essentials daily vitamin.  That cut down greatly on the numbers of pills we were taking (important to DH, but I don't really care)Cat LOL

@Nightowlz

Have you noticed a difference with taking the CoQ10?

I've been taking the Marine Collegen product for at least a year and I'm hoping it is making a difference, but it's hard to tell.  Of course, I trust AL, and take other products too, so I am confident that, ultimately, they are helping.

Might need to restock my chocolate supply, too.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman I notice a difference. I don't seem to have as much energy when I'm not taking it. Hopefully I'm getting some heart benefits plus helping keep blood sugar in balance. So far I have managed to stay of diabetes & high blood pressure medication. I also switched to the Essential 1 from his Women's Wellness so I could reduce the amount of pills I have to take.

Honored Contributor

Andrew's latest blog...

COQ10 TODAY'S SPECIAL

IT’S OUR 21ST ANNIVERSARY
COENZYME Q-10 TODAY’S SPECIAL
CHOICE OF FREE VITAMIN D3

Let me first begin with a sincere thank you for the thoughts and prayers offered to our Las Vegas community.  We greatly appreciate the outpouring of support.  Thankfully everyone at ProCaps is fine, but sadly, there are many we know that were not so fortunate.  Of course, we all offer our prayers, but personally, I wish I could offer hope as well.  Hope that things will change, since even for those of us who were not personally touched, I believe each of these tragedies takes a toll on our country’s collective soul.  To me, this is not a political issue, but a very serious public health issue.  We all pray for the innocent victims of this latest horrific tragedy, but I also pray that our leaders find the wisdom and courage to create a world that is safer for all of us.  Again, thank you for your kind thoughts.

Each time we celebrate our Anniversary at HSN, I feel compelled to make it extra special, as a thank you to everyone who has supported us over the years.  You likely know that at ProCaps, we do not do any advertising and I have also refused to sell our products in retail stores, so in other words, we completely rely on our products and your faith in them to encourage others to try them.  Thanks to you, we are still at HSN some 21 years later and almost 27 years after I first very nervously took the stage at QVC.  Again, the only reason we are still here is your faith and loyalty to our products.  This weekend, we celebrate 21 wonderful years at HSN and there is no better way to do so than with our CoQ10.  It is our flagship product.  It is also a product that we proudly introduced to America long before anyone else some 33 years ago.  It took another decade or so for others to discover it, but as with many of our ingredients, we followed the science long before others paid attention to it.  CoQ10 is now consistently recommended by doctors and viewed as one of the most important ingredients to supplement.  Of course, some doctors might argue that Vitamin D3 or Vitamin B12 or perhaps even Vitamin C might be just as important, but with our 21st Anniversary Today’s Special, you can get them all and do so at our best savings ever on this product.  I am proud to say that our 200 mg CoQ10 today is less expensive today than our 30 mg CoQ10 33 years ago.  That would be like buying a car today for less than 10% of what you paid for it 33 years ago!smile Plus, because I did not do a Vitamin D3 Today’s Special this year, you can choose your CoQ10 with added Free Vitamin D3 of either 1000 IU or 2000 IU.  Your choice.  The Vitamin D3 is Free.  Our CoQ10 also provides the world’s most sophisticated B-Complex supplement, including our unique proprietary Methyl B12 and Methyl Folate.  These unique ingredients have made our CoQ10 a virtually perfectly reviewed product at 4.7 Stars with thousands upon thousands of 5-Star Reviews.  So, whether you seek the world’s finest high potency CoQ10 or the most sophisticated Vitamin B12 or even the best non-acidic Vitamin C, today, you get all of them in a small, easy-to-swallow capsule that will never upset your stomach for just pennies a day.  There is no company that has been making products with CoQ10 for longer than we have and it is that experience that insures that our CoQ10 will never disappoint you.  Many say that CoQ10 is the most important supplement they take, which is why we made it our Anniversary Today’s Special and the perfect way to say a sincere thank you!  Enjoy!

Our quality of life is directly related to our energy level, since energy determines our fundamental ability to engage in life.  Energy also determines the capacity of our most important organs’ to function at their best, which in turn determines how well we can function each minute of the day.  There is no single ingredient more central to the ability of each and every one of your trillions of cells to produce the energy we need than Coenzyme Q10.  So, if your energy level is not what it used to be and you find that you just have not been feeling your very best, then please tune-in tonight, Saturday at midnight for our CoQ10 Today’s Special.  It is our very best value of the year.  We will also have a Variety Show the hour before at 11 PM Eastern Time where we will cover a dozen of our most popular products, including October’s Monthly Specials:  Calcium-Magnesium Intensive Care and all-important Vitamin K2 MK7.  At midnight I will provide a more detailed discussion of the latest science and the benefits associated with CoQ10 and the reasons why those taking some of the world’s most popular medications must absolutely supplement CoQ10.  I will return at Sunday at noon and again at 8 PM.  There will only be three live airings of the Today’s Special, but you can always watch videos of earlier shows at HSN.com.  Also, ALL our products will be available at Special Anniversary Pricing and Free Shipping throughout the visit, so feel free to take advantage.  See you tonight at 11 PM.

Best of health,

Andrew

Honored Contributor

Andrew's TS for October 8th, 2017 (today) is his 200mg COQ10 (ubiquinone COQ10). - - He is repeating last October's COQ10 TS by offering three different formula options:

* 200mg COQ10

* 200mg COQ10 with 1,000 IU Vitamin D2

* 200mg COQ10 with 2,000 IU VItamin D3

All three options are priced the same, so the best value is choosing the option with 2,000 IU Vitamin D3. - Andrew's TS  are always really great value, especially in the largest size (which is always where the very best value is).

There's more info in the Andrew Lessman Oct Schedule thread in the Wellness forum.

I've also included Andrew's on air schedule at the end of this post. -- There is a show from noon-2pm, and the final TS show is 8pm-10pm ET tonight. 

Andrew's latest blogpost about today's COQ10 TS is in post #2 of this thread.

I've included two price charts below, for comparison, so that you can get a better idea of how crazy great today's TS is over his regular COQ10 price. 

Note: In the first chart, which is for COQ10, I've included today's TS prices (in bold) as compared to his regular Procaps Labs prices (non-bold). -- Note that the TS sizes (50, 100, 200, 400, and 600) are different from his regularly available sizes  (30, 60, 120, 240, and 360)

Procaps Labs prices for 200mg COQ10 (ubiquinone version)

30 capsules COQ10 -- $22.90

50 capsules COQ10 -- TS -- $27.90

60 capsules COQ10 -- $39.90

100 capsules COQ10 -- TS -- $47.90

120 capsules COQ10 -- $69.90

200 capsules COQ10 -- TS -- $84.90

240 capsules COQ10 -- $119.90

360 capsules COQ10 -- $169.90

400 capsules COQ10 -- TS -- $139.90

600 capsules COQ10 -- TS -- $169.90

Procaps Labs regular prices for a separate Vitamin D3 (1,000 IU or 2,000 IU options)

60 capsules -- $10.90

120 capsules -- $27.90

360 capsules -- $44.90

720 capsules -- $69.90

All purchases today have free S&H. -- Andrew has another TS next weekend, so usually the free shipping offer extends through the week between each TS value, but I don't happen to know if that's the case this time (and it's too early in the morning to call Procaps Labs to confirm this *s*).

I have been taking Andrew's COQ10 formula for the past 10 years and I swear by it. -- It was the very first of his supplements that I bought. I had been feeling fatigued for about 8 months before I started taking his COQ10. Once I started taking, my body got it's energy back. It was amazing!

COQ10 isn't hyped up caffeine energy. It's like the gas that your car needs to go. Each of our cells is responsible for the energy in that cell and each cell has a mitochondria "power plant" that needs COQ10 to produce energy.

Andrew only uses Kaneka COQ10. Kaneka is a Japanese company but around 2006 they set up a plant in Texas, partly due to Andrew's encouragement. Andrew was the first manufacturer to import Kaneka's COQ10 to the US about 30 years ago. -- To my knowledge, the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) only use Kaneka COQ10 when they do their COQ10 studies.

Andrew always offers amazing TS values but, by far, his COQ10 TS is the very best value. These days, he's a relatively small purchaser of Kaneka COQ10, but he's their most ardent spokesperson. Almost all of the other COQ10 comes from China, and Andrew is adamant that he will only use Kaneka COQ10. -- Because of this, I think that Kaneka gives his a huge price break for each annual COQ10 special that he passes on to us. Thank you, Andrew!! Smiley Happy

As I mentioned before, the very best TS value is always is always on the largest 600 capsule supply.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

Live On HSN

Saturday, October 7
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, October 8  Today’s Special
CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg
CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg w/ Vitamin D3-1000
CoEnzyme Q-10 200 mg w/ Vitamin D3-2000
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Saturday, October 14
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, October 15  Today’s Special
Ultimate Friendly Flora
Resveratrol 100 with Green Tea, Grape Seed & Pomegranate
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Monday, October 16
Monday Night Show Takeover
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

_____

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

I've never taken this, but will likely purchase it this time.

We stopped taking the daily pill pack and switched to the Essentials daily vitamin.  That cut down greatly on the numbers of pills we were taking (important to DH, but I don't really care)Cat LOL

@Nightowlz

Have you noticed a difference with taking the CoQ10?

I've been taking the Marine Collegen product for at least a year and I'm hoping it is making a difference, but it's hard to tell.  Of course, I trust AL, and take other products too, so I am confident that, ultimately, they are helping.

Might need to restock my chocolate supply, too.

Hi @Witchy Woman , like @Nightowlz I have also seen a difference from using COQ10. I twas the very first Procaps Labs supplement that I purchased from Andrew (through HSN) way back in 2007 and I've been using it ever since then.

At the time, I was beginning to read about nutrition. There seemed to be all this hype around COQ10 (celebrity stars using it, etc), lol, but no one could really tell me what it did. -- I happened to see Andrew and his famous charts as I was channel surfing and decided to check it out (I had never watched HSN before that).

Andrew was very impressive but I was still really confused about the COQ10. Back then it was 360 90mg COQ10 for $199.90 as a TS!

Since they had a 30 money back guarantee, I took the plunge knowing that I would probably be returning it (which I never did).

For about 8 months before that, my body had been constantly fatigued. I literally could not stay awake afer 8pm in the evening. -- I tried a lot of supplements including B12 and iron but nothing worked. -- I took one 90mg COQ10 (with a bit of olive oil, since COQ10 is fat soluble) as 4pm and I was still awake at 8pm that night. I finally was able to stay up til 11pm that evening. The following night I tested it, and I was able to stay up until 1am.

Andrew's COQ10 literally gave my body it's energy back, and I've never been without it since then.

I should also mention that I have a very unusual body that is able to intuitively immediately recognize supplements which it needs and, for me, the results are generally fast in coming (minutes, hours or maybe 2-3 days). Not many folks are like this, but I have met a few other people who respond the same way I do. -- Basically, the response I get so fast may take most people 3-8 weeks to achieve. I guess I just wont the genetic lottery in this respect... and I'm really grateful about it!! Smiley Happy

@Witchy Woman I've also had an amazingly positive reaction from using his Marine Collagen Peptides after just three days and the results are continuing! -- I'm going to write more about this in the MCP thread, so I'll give you a notification for my longer reply. 

I've been using the MPC for 3-4 weeks now:

* after 3 days, I just happened to notice that the very few lines on my face were less prominent

* I take Andrew's glucosamine/chondroitin but it the past 6 months I've started to feel achy joints. The MCP has reduced my joint pain by about 75-80%!

Thank you, Andrew!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777

@Nightowlz

@Suebdoo

Thanks to all of you for the information and personal experiences. 

It's funny, but I have taken AL products for a LONG time and it's only been the last few years I've spent time listening to the details of his presentations.  I know some find it boring, but I thoroughly enjoy them.  He is so thorough and enthusiastic, it's hard not to love himCat LOL

I'm getting the TS for sure as I frequently feel fatigued due to thyroid issues (taking low dose meds for that already), and just the natural loss of energy as I've aged.  I'm convinced DH and I could use more energy!

Currently taking the Essentials daily vitamin and many other items.  It is a struggle not to buy everything! 

I'm convinced the Marine Collegen is one I will ALWAYS take, even though I'm not sure I see the difference.  It just seems too important!

And, of course the chocolate -- gotta love that!

Again, thanks to all for your insight!

Valued Contributor

I am on a low dose of BP med once a day until they figure out why an extra beat! Is it ok to incooperate CoQ10 daily? They never seem to mention.

Honored Contributor

I would ask your doctor or pharmacist that question.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN