Super Contributor

Andrew Lessman schedule for QVC this weekend

[ Edited ]

The QVC program guide lists an hour show with Andrew Lessman (and Mary Beth Roe) this Friday at 8 pm.

** See my latest post below for the schedule of shows and products to be presented.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman on QVC this Friday (5-8)?

@CWS22  He does show up from time to time on QVC.  His TS's are always on HSN though. 

Honored Contributor

The Big Snore.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

@CWS22  He does show up from time to time on QVC.  His TS's are always on HSN though. 

Oh I know. But he didn't mention it last night when he signed off on HSN. He only said he'd be back next month in June. Kind of odd.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

The Big Snore.

How predictable was this? You never miss an opportunity to bash this man.  

Super Contributor

Here is the schedule of shows and products to be presented on QVC this Friday & Saturday:

Live On QVC

Friday, May 8
5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Essential 1 w/ Vitamin D 2000
Maximum Essential Omega 3 TS
Circulation & Vein Support
ChocoNuvo
CoQ10 200
Ultimate Eye Support
Maximum L+Z

Friday, May 8
10:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Fibermucil™
Vitamin C 500
Immune Factors
Turmeric
CoQ10 200
PC Liver & Brain

Saturday, May 9
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Phytoceramides
Sole Sunscreen
ChocoNuvo
Glucosamine & Chondroitin

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman schedule for QVC this weekend

I'm surprised he is still selling ChocoNuvo. I thought he didn't do that after April due to the warmer weather and his experiment one year trying to ship CN during hot months, which didn't go well. He said then that he wouldn't do that again. Maybe now he sends them with dry ice. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman schedule for QVC this weekend

@World Traveler wrote:

I'm surprised he is still selling ChocoNuvo. I thought he didn't do that after April due to the warmer weather and his experiment one year trying to ship CN during hot months, which didn't go well. He said then that he wouldn't do that again. Maybe now he sends them with dry ice. 

Last weekend he said that the weather was cooperating in most of the country and that the supply was very limited.  Guessing they are trying to sell off the inventory so it is not sitting aroung till Fall.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Super Contributor

Good.  I need to replinish my stock of the Ultimate Eye Support.  I love his eye products.  Big difference for me.  Been taking for years, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@PickyCindy wrote:

Good.  I need to replinish my stock of the Ultimate Eye Support.  I love his eye products.  Big difference for me.  Been taking for years, too.

Believe he said that it will be the TS in July with a new formula.  May want to only get enough to hold you over till then.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.