Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's New Free Range

@Nightowlz wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Witchy Woman 

His site just says it's from grass fed pasture raised cows. I did not see it on HSN yet.

@Nightowlz @Witchy Woman 

I’m curious as to how he plans to sell us on this. He sold us on the Marine version because the best source (studies) is supposed to be from marine collagen. 

@willdob3 

Probably giving people a choice of which one they prefer plus the price from one to the other is $99.90 or $159.90.

@Nightowlz 

I can’t imagne anyone wanting the collagen that has not been proven to be beneficial. He will have something new to tell us, I’m sure. 

Im a fan of grass fed products but grass fed is not important if the product is inferior for other reasons. I’ll be interested to hear what he says. I can’t imagine Andrew moving to a lesser quality product. 

Esteemed Contributor

I adore Andrew Lessman and listen to him on HSN.  It's like taking a nutrition class for free!!   I use a lot of his products.  Collagen is beneficial to your body (especially joints) from either marine or beef or chicken.   This new product must be the meat version.  

I am curious to hear more about it.   Thanks for posting.

Respected Contributor

This sounds interesting...when will he be presenting this new product?

Also anyone know when the new spf is available?
Honored Contributor

@tsavorite I haven't heard when he is going to present the new sunscreen, but assume it should be very soon when weather is getting warmer. It would be smart to have people purchasing his SPF before summer starts rather than chance they won't purchase it because they already bought another brand due to warmer weather already starting.

I hope we hear more about it when he comes in April. Surely, if it is not available in April, he will tell us when we can expect it. Perhaps it will be a special price thing that seems to be a secret right now......like the April monthly special, which we understand may be ChocoNuvo, since April is the last month he ships that product until October.

No reason why he couldn't have more than one monthly special, right? Would be good to test the waters with a monthly special of the sunscreen, and then make it a TS if he gets great reviews, which I am sure he will!