Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's May schedule

I'm another one who is incredibly disappointed that UES isn't a TS this weekend.  I've been buying it in April for years!  I'm just about out.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CWS22 wrote:
Live On HSN

Saturday, May 2
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, May 3
Today Special
Fibermucil™
Liver Anti-Oxidant Extracts™
PC Liver & Brain Benefits™
Phytoceramides
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

is that the sale price up already or should I wait for the shows?

Is the sweet potato or lipowheat phytoceramides better?

Thank you 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf @sueinsf @jpie @willdob3 

Did live chat on Andrew's site. They have no idea when the UES will be a TS. She said they have it at a reduced price but I'm not buying til it's a TS. We are used to quantity price not paying more for less. LOL!!!

I told her the least Andrew could do is let us know this weekend when it's coming.

I told her he should have left all the TS products the months they have been for years & add the other products in on other months.

Andrew's no dummy he knows we buy a year supply to last til the next TS. Doing this to customers is not right IMO.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

That’s right, @Nightowlz .  I would guess most of us, if we’re able, try to get enough to last a year. That’s what I do. I’m out of the astaxanthin, like @Laura14 mentioned. 

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Did live chat on Andrew's site. They have no idea when the UES will be a TS. She said they have it at a reduced price but I'm not buying til it's a TS. We are used to quantity price not paying more for less. LOL!!!

I told her the least Andrew could do is let us know this weekend when it's coming.

I told her he should have left all the TS products the months they have been for years & add the other products in on other months.

Andrew's no dummy he knows we buy a year supply to last til the next TS. Doing this to customers is not right IMO.

Thanks @Nightowlz  I agree.  I hope Andrew does mention UES this weekend, but I suspect he will say that UES and Astaxanthin are monthly specials.  Not as good as the TS pricing though.  I debated on whether I wanted to order a few products from his site and get 10% off, but I may just forgo buying the UES until it shows up as a TS as well. 

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Thanks @Nightowlz  I agree.  I hope Andrew does mention UES this weekend, but I suspect he will say that UES and Astaxanthin are monthly specials.  Not as good as the TS pricing though.  I debated on whether I wanted to order a few products from his site and get 10% off, but I may just forgo buying the UES until it shows up as a TS as well. 

@sueinsf 

He has not posted his May monthly special. All that's posted is the Sole Suncreen which is posted under monthly specials but says good spring thru summer months. Does not say May monthly special. Maybe it is.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz 

I am very frustrated with him right now.  When he starts skipping the TS's from his rotation, I spend a lot of time finding other quality products at a much cheaper price. This happened with Essential One, Marine Collagen, Resveretrol, and now all of the eye products.  I will simply buy from someone else.  I don't miss any of his products that I have replaced and will continue to purchase elsewhere until a TS or great monthly special is offered. Some of his products can not be replaced, but some can! 

My eyes take a "hit" when I go without supplements for more than a couple of weeks. 

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Same here!  He is frustrating a lot of his loyal customers!

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@sueinsf 

He has not posted his May monthly special. All that's posted is the Sole Suncreen which is posted under monthly specials but says good spring thru summer months. Does not say May monthly special. Maybe it is.

@Nightowlz Maybe not "Monthly" special, maybe just special pricing.  Both are reduced.  I am betting he says there weren't able to offer them as TS but they have reduced pricing.

New Contributor

Do you need Fibermucil if you take friendly flora?