Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's June schedule

@Nightowlz I forgot about that! And I thought I was going to have a debt free month. Smiley Very Happy
Honored Contributor

I plan to use the 20% off coupon on May 31. Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

This will be the first time in many years that I am not buying HHS&N. I tried Joyce Giraud’s hair supplements (started at the beginning of the year) and they make a noticeable difference in my hair. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have noticed a HUGE difference since using the Healthy Hair, Skin, and Nails product of Andrew's. The first thing I noticed were my nails. Growing faster and stronger. My hair and skin were already in pretty good condition, so that is why I noticed the difference in the nails. 

I recently added the Free Range Collagen Peptides, and that is boosted my nails to an even higher level of healthy-looking nails! Although the instructions say one or more scoops, I have only been using one scoop. Might try going up to two scoops and see what happens.

Love both of these products! Heart

Keep creating and bringing us these great products, Andrew!

Super Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Thx for posting. Looks like Andrew is having more & more Specials. 

Since he's doing his HHS&N in June which he always does in July I wonder what surprise he has for us as the TS in July???

I wonder if he'll do the collagen peptides for the July TS now. Maybe just the new bovine version or possibly both versions.

Honored Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

Thx for posting. Looks like Andrew is having more & more Specials. 

Since he's doing his HHS&N in June which he always does in July I wonder what surprise he has for us as the TS in July???

I wonder if he'll do the collagen peptides for the July TS now. Maybe just the new bovine version or possibly both versions.

@CWS22 

Hopefully he will say something about it during his shows since he's doing the HHS&N a month early.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you for this but I don't know how to apply the coupon. Is there a box at checkout?

Respected Contributor

Remember that some coupons can’t be used on special offers or the TSV. I will check and see what the coupon says.
Respected Contributor

Coupon states: Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today’s Special, Today’s Special Presale, This Day Only offers and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. Coupon is not valid for Andrew Lessman Monthly Special.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Naturesbeauty  Well, shoot! So the coupon is only for something that is at regular price. Smiley Sad

Well, on the bright side, that is better than paying full price for something you can't wait for. Smiley Happy