Cranberry with D-Mannose
Olive Complex
Phytoceramides

12:00 AM — 1:00AM
1:00 AM – 8:00 AM (Previously Recorded)
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
9:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Thanks for the update of Andrew's next Today's Special,was so glad to see that his Cranberry with D-Mannose will be one the Specials.

Almost out of them tried for the first time last year after having the worst UTI .Went to physician as it got so bad a course he loaded me down with antibiotics and when first prescription wasn't working was given a much stronger one that worked ,but remember hearing him saying you should had been admitted to the hospital,you were some sick lady.After hearing that and never had a UTI before I went online to see what Andrew had to offer,as have been a follower of his products since the late 80's, found the Cranberry D-Mannose brought the largest bottle (360) on HSN along with his Friendly Flora Probiotics, to add to my stash,cause I never ever want to repeat that problem again.

Getting older always heard  is not for sissies so true,but Andrew is helping me along the way with his great products that works and also sharing his knowledge when he is on HSN is so important to me.

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's June TV Schedule

@CWS22 

Thanks for posting this information !

Respected Contributor

May try the Olive Complex, surprised there are no calories associated with this supplement. Otherwise may restock a couple other supplements. All flavors of Secure bars are back in stock, imagine the coconut will sell out again!
Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday I was looking at my container of Phytoceramides, and thinking I needed to find out when AL would be returning, so that I can pick up some more since I was running low. Later on that day. I saw an add on FB, and was happy to see that  that this would be one of the TS's being offered. 

I also picked up the Friendly Flora and the Cranberry With D-Monnose thanks to the wonderful review by @Mimi NY . Over a month ago I was also put on two rounds of antibiotics due to an infection and horrible UTI, which I had never experienced in my life. The pain was so bad, that my doctor even had me go through a pelvic ultrasound to make sure that the pain was not being caused by my ovary. Long story short, I feel a lot better, but I still have from time to time an uncomfortable feeling. My doctor has now put me on a twice weekly medicine, that I have to stay on for the rest of my life as maintenance, plus I am using a probiotic that she recommended.

AL Friendly Flora is less expensive then my current probiotic.  I am hopeful that combined with the Cranberry Monnose, and my prescription from my doctor, that finally I can be at 100% again.  

Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
May try the Olive Complex, surprised there are no calories associated with this supplement. Otherwise may restock a couple other supplements. All flavors of Secure bars are back in stock, imagine the coconut will sell out again!

@Kindaglitzy    Wow, ALL flavors not available today, one day after your note.

Not available: Variety Pack

Not available: Coconut Almond Cookie Crunch

The flavor of the Cookie Crunch is most fabulous.

Has anyone heard WHY? Supply of some ingredient?

Valued Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

Yesterday I was looking at my container of Phytoceramides, and thinking I needed to find out when AL would be returning, so that I can pick up some more since I was running low. Later on that day. I saw an add on FB, and was happy to see that  that this would be one of the TS's being offered. 

I also picked up the Friendly Flora and the Cranberry With D-Monnose thanks to the wonderful review by @Mimi NY . Over a month ago I was also put on two rounds of antibiotics due to an infection and horrible UTI, which I had never experienced in my life. The pain was so bad, that my doctor even had me go through a pelvic ultrasound to make sure that the pain was not being caused by my ovary. Long story short, I feel a lot better, but I still have from time to time an uncomfortable feeling. My doctor has now put me on a twice weekly medicine, that I have to stay on for the rest of my life as maintenance, plus I am using a probiotic that she recommended.

AL Friendly Flora is less expensive then my current probiotic.  I am hopeful that combined with the Cranberry Monnose, and my prescription from my doctor, that finally I can be at 100% again.  

Just read and saw that you mentioned  my review,was only to glad  to share my experience with a UTI. I see that  my TS of Andrew Lessman Cranberry D Monnose  has been shipped ,will not live without that and his Friendly Flora to avoid another UTI.