12:00 AM – 1:00 AM
1:00 AM – 7:00 AM (Previously Recorded)
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
9:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule

Do you really think Andrew Lessman's products are woth the price?  I can easly spend over $200 a year if I switched over the supplements that I take.  And that is not including my husband!  I did try the biotin but I honestly do not see any difference at all.  I was previously taking Nature's Made.  I know his prooducts are "pure" but...I have a hard time justifying the price.  I caved and am waiting for the Turmeric to arrive.  If that does nothing then I am not trying anymore of his products.

Honored Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Do you really think Andrew Lessman's products are woth the price?  I can easly spend over $200 a year if I switched over the supplements that I take.  And that is not including my husband!  I did try the biotin but I honestly do not see any difference at all.  I was previously taking Nature's Made.  I know his prooducts are "pure" but...I have a hard time justifying the price.  I caved and am waiting for the Turmeric to arrive.  If that does nothing then I am not trying anymore of his products.

Sorry Honeybuns, I don't have an answer.

I take quite a few Andrew Lessman's vitamins and botanicals. I don't notice any difference with some but I still take them. 

I took his Collagen for awhile and noticed no difference. Then I tried it again and I think it has helped my knee. I think I don't want to stop taking his vitamins for fear they really are helping me, I just don't notice it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CWS22 

For some reason the TS was changed from Glutamine 500 to Glutathione? Just an FYI for those that are interested.

Respected Contributor

@CWS22   THANK YOU MUCH.  

Respected Contributor

@bargainsgirl for me ...  ABSOLUTELY.  They are the only ones I trust and have been taking them for 30 YEARS!  My husband has taken them for 22 years.

When everyone in my office was getting sick for the 2nd and 3rd time in a year....  I just kept taking my vitamins!    I take about 10-14 each day and have a core which I add to in rotation.

Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Sorry Honeybuns, I don't have an answer.

I take quite a few Andrew Lessman's vitamins and botanicals. I don't notice any difference with some but I still take them. 

I took his Collagen for awhile and noticed no difference. Then I tried it again and I think it has helped my knee. I think I don't want to stop taking his vitamins for fear they really are helping me, I just don't notice it.

For me, the original Marine Collagen I didn't notice a difference.  When he added the MSM to it is when I noticed the difference in my knee and I won't be without it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:
HSN
Sunday, July 11
Today's Special
Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails™
Glutamine 500
12:00 AM – 1:00 AM
1:00 AM – 7:00 AM (Previously Recorded)
10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
9:00 PM – 10:00 PM

@CWS22 

Generally, when AL has a TS, is the savings percentage very much? 

I've never compared his regular prices with his promotions and wondered if anyone knew.  Of course, the Free Shipping is always a plus.  

Honored Contributor

The TS has always been an excellent price in my experience.   Mainly because he does larger sizes only for the TS, which makes it a better value per capsule, serving, etc.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Healthy Hair Skin and Nails

In July of 2019 I paid $89.90 for 720 capsules and that is 12 1/2 cents per capsule. What is available on the website (now) is 19 cents per capsule.  Waiting to see if it becomes a better value by the weekend.