Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@quadmimi -  once you login to HSN; it should be right under the tabs for fashion, beauty, etc. 1st link on the LHS

Thank you I will go look...Smiley Happy

It isn't there this morning, (at least I didn't see it) but thanks again for letting me know.Smiley Happy

@quadmimi

Are you still online?

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@quadmimi -  once you login to HSN; it should be right under the tabs for fashion, beauty, etc. 1st link on the LHS

It isn't there this morning, (at least I didn't see it) but thanks again for letting me know.Smiley Happy

@quadmimi

Are you still online?

@Nightowlzyes I am

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@quadmimi

Are you still online?

@Nightowlzyes I am

@quadmimi

Just thougt I would tell you the coupon is posted in the Fashion forum under HSN Birthday Celebration thread on page 2 & 13. I would look before it gets deleted.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

@quadmimi

Are you still online?

@Nightowlzyes I am

@quadmimi

Just thougt I would tell you the coupon is posted in the Fashion forum under HSN Birthday Celebration thread on page 2 & 13. I would look before it gets deleted.

Thank you @Nightowlz I will go look..Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My order will be delivered today.

UPS will deliver it directly instead of the post office.  I think sometimes that if the order is large, UPS just delivers it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

There is a 20% coupon that is valid for today; works on AL too. Woman Wink

edited to tag

@VaBelle35 @willdob3@qvcaddition @Nightowlz @quadmimi @CWS22 

@Teddie

@FLGators wrote:

There is a 20% coupon that is valid for today; works on AL too. Woman Wink

edited to tag

@VaBelle35 @willdob3@qvcaddition @Nightowlz @quadmimi @CWS22 

@Teddie

@FLGators

Coupon was in my email this morning. I just bought the Greens Complex. Not out yet but I always stock up when I have a coupon. Even with the sales tax I was still able to save $10 from the price on Andrew's site. Now since HSN charges tax I will be buying from Andrew if he ends up with a better price. I will not get e-z pay but I would rather save some money. The tax on a large bottle of his fish oil or CoQ10 would really make the cost of the product to go up. Our sales tax is well over 9%.

FYI - Andrew's site does offer Flex Pay on whatever the Today's Special is during his visit. So he's offering it on the Marine Collagen and Pytoceramides during this visit. Doesn't appear to be offered for any other products or even the Monthly Special products - it's only offered on the Today's Special items.

Once you choose the size you want, as long as it's not the cheaper small size, a Flex Pay box will appear right above the Add To Cart link. And you typically get a few different options to choose from also (like 2 payments or 3 payments, etc.)

Honored Contributor

Also, once the show goes on the air tonight, check the pricing of what you purchased last weekend because prices do change as he decides to add things to the show and make them even more special.

I've had this happen a few times and just call HSN for the adjustment.

He will also be on with Adam Monday night and often has different items that he talks about and those get special pricing as well.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I plan to watch here and there to hear information about the supplements I already use but nothing for me to purchase this go round.  I am enjoying the Phytoceramides and I am determined to incorporate the Marine Collagen Peptide daily starting this morning I mixed it with my orange juice.and since I drink water all day I will take it with me to work and mix it then.  I've been having problems with some of my joints since I commute to work so I am hoping to see some results.

Honored Contributor

I noticed this week when I started using my Marine Collagen with MSM from last year's TS that it is milled differently.  It is not as fine and not as dusty every time I scoop it out.

I have not tried it in water to see if the taste changed, I use it in coffee.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I too just recently opened one from last year (360 servings size) and put it in my coffee as well. No taste, dissolves super easily. I pour it into a smaller container and do see some dust from that action, but maybe not every time I scoop it out from the jar to my coffee cup.