12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM

Monday, July 16
Monday Night Show Takeover
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's July schedule is posted

Thanks!

I forgot to order Women's Ultimate Wellness and I am not going to make it to Friday 7/6 when the special pricing goes in.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

Thank you. I have joint issues and having been considering giving the Marine Collegan Peptides with MSM a whirl. It seems to be a favorite here.

Contributor

If you place an order and the price of the item drops within 30 days you can call HSN and they will refund the difference.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Thanks!

I forgot to order Women's Ultimate Wellness and I am not going to make it to Friday 7/6 when the special pricing goes in.

@VaBelle35 

If you lived next door I could supply you with enough to last until his visit. This is one I'm not going without.

I was using the Womens Wellness but since he's had the Ultimate formula reduced to $99 I have been using it.

HSN usually has his prices marked down before his shows start so I would order it then.

Honored Contributor

@tillyny wrote:

If you place an order and the price of the item drops within 30 days you can call HSN and they will refund the difference.

@tillyny 

I did not know you could do that.

The price on it is $159 right now & it has been $99 during his visits. 

Honored Contributor

@PilatesLover wrote:

Thank you. I have joint issues and having been considering giving the Marine Collegan Peptides with MSM a whirl. It seems to be a favorite here.

@PilatesLover

I wanted to try this too but I'm leary of the no smell no taste no odor. I read some of the reviews & there are others that can smell & taste it. It's made out of fish scales so why would I think it would not smell.

I tried the NeoCell Collagen years ago. Lots of reviews on these forums about it. They all said no smell no taste. LOL!!! Yes there is a smell & taste. I just could not deal with it. I was gagging & spitting the stuff back up. I had to plug my nose just to try & get it down. 

The only way I'm going to know is try it. I always buy the large size so I would have to return it if I cannot tolerate it for that $150 price tag. I had returning stuff & try not to buy unless I'm pretty sure I'm keeping it.

Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@PilatesLover wrote:

@PilatesLover

I wanted to try this too but I'm leary of the no smell no taste no odor. I read some of the reviews & there are others that can smell & taste it. It's made out of fish scales so why would I think it would not smell.

I tried the NeoCell Collagen years ago. Lots of reviews on these forums about it. They all said no smell no taste. LOL!!! Yes there is a smell & taste. I just could not deal with it. I was gagging & spitting the stuff back up. I had to plug my nose just to try & get it down. 

The only way I'm going to know is try it. I always buy the large size so I would have to return it if I cannot tolerate it for that $150 price tag. I had returning stuff & try not to buy unless I'm pretty sure I'm keeping it.

There is an ever-so-slight scent/taste. However, if you mix it with something like coffee, tea, or other beverage with a strong taste it is virtually undetectable (the warmer the beverage the more quickly it dissolves).  You could also buy the "try me" size ahead of the sale to see if you like it before committing to purchasing the huge 360 serving jug. Just a thought...

Honored Contributor

Remember you can always return it if you can't deal with it, but I think if you try mixing it with different things (and I mix it in a 1/3 cup of coffee with MCT oil and coconut milk) and drink it like a shot.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I didn't know you could get a price adjustment for 30 days, I thought it was less than that.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN