Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's January schedule

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz 

Thanks for sharing the reply from ProCaps. This makes it sound like they haven’t got the year planned out yet. That sounds bad to me but it also means there is still hope that it will be a TS. If not, I would expect a monthly special. 

@willdob3 

I think it will still be coming. Guess he is going to start doing monthly shows again like he used to. He was doing them quarterly & eventually started adding more shows.

We will have a whole new schedule to figure out when what's going to be a TS. That's when I stock up.

Honored Contributor

So he will be on every month now.  Works for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Yes, it's probably the TS the next weekend.  He will do 2 weekends in January.

WHich means he may also do QVC again since he's going to be on this coast.

@VaBelle35   I don't see the Circulation and Vein Support as a TS, only a monthly special.

Honored Contributor

Even if I was tempted by his January HSN TSV protein drinks, I would not buy them because they are made with Soy.  Since I have thyroid disease, I avoid as much soy as possible except fermented soy.  But, it's also in so much of our foods I can't avoid it altogether.  It also messes with your hormones which could be an issue for breast cancer risk.  

Valued Contributor

I ordered the protein TSv.Since we got the Vitamix,we use it with fruits and veggies.

Contributor

@Bibione,   Which flavors of the Secure do you use with your fruits and vegetables?  Could you give a couple examples of what you mix in?  I was just wondering what tastes best.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

If you don't want the soy version, he has a Marine Collagen and a Whey version of Secure, although they are not TS priced.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN