8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM
8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Monday, December 9

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman's December schedule

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting. I need the Ultimate Women's Wellness. Bought the small bottle during his Nov show to last until I can get the TS.

@World Traveler 

Since the Dec schedule has been posted I thought I would let you know so you can add it to the on going list. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

@CWS22 wrote:
Live Remote from ProCaps Laboratories

Saturday, December 7
11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, December 8
Today Special
• Calcium-Magnesium Intensive Care™
• Prostate Support™
• Ultimate Women's Wellness™
• Vitamin K2 MK-7 120
12:00 AM – 2:00 AM
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
12:00 PM – 2:00 PM

Monday, December 9

Yes, thank you. I will be buying. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the reminder! I ran out of the Calcium-Magnesium, which I'd ordered for the first time, and had to order a small amount to tide me over. I had an idea the TS was coming up soon, but didn't know when.

Now I know to purchase the greater quantity.

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

That's it????  He has always had ChocoNuvo in December as a TSV, the best price all year - I wonder why it is missing.  That stuff really works - it has literally been a life saver for me and in such a delicious way!

Snarky responders need not reply. Move along and share your views elsewhere.
Respected Contributor

@Havarti wrote:

That's it????  He has always had ChocoNuvo in December as a TSV, the best price all year - I wonder why it is missing.  That stuff really works - it has literally been a life saver for me and in such a delicious way!

I think he had the ChocoNuvo as a TS in October.  He will probably have it on special pricing, though, before he stops shipping during warmer weather months. 

Honored Contributor

@Suzeecat wrote:

@Havarti wrote:

I think he had the ChocoNuvo as a TS in October.  He will probably have it on special pricing, though, before he stops shipping during warmer weather months. 

Yes, ChocoNuvo was the TS in October. Wasn't sure if he would do it again in December, so I purchased enough to last me a year. Although, I think he will run a special on it in April again, as that is the last month he makes and ships it out because of the heat.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting.  I THINK my stash is good, but I may want to send my sister the Essential One and Immune Factors, which I’m sure will have reduced pricing, since she doesn’t need another cold this winter.  AL’s vits are second to none.  I’ve been taking them for almost 30 years and can’t talk about them enough!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I need to call pro caps for Friendly flora.  Missed out last month.  Since I have been taking the Magnesium, I think better and feel better, no pain.  Also I take a lot of his vits. The best. Finally feel the diffence from over the counter ones, which never helped me.

I also take Artica tablets and they are for pain in joints.  He doesn't sell those.

Honored Contributor

Choco will probably be a monthly special or something.

He is going to push it for January/February as well.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN