Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman Vitamins--prices

Just saw on HSN his CoQ10 plus  is almost $500. and with tax and the $13.72 shipping will be over that price.  It is for 600, but that seems very expensive to me.  I did buy those in smaller quantity a while back.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Vitamins--prices

Here in MD we just started paying tax on HSN, but we dont pay tax on supplements, so it is my understanding that the tax is deducted in the final receipt. I buy Ubiquinol, a more potent form of Q  10 at Vitacost, for certainly quite a bit less.  I dont find Lessman to be any different.

Honored Contributor

I don't know why they raise his prices up so much when he's not on air. It's ridiculous IMO. His prices are high enough during his shows. I don't know anybody that would pay the prices they have online right now.

I just paid $169.90 for 600 ct. CoQ10 w/Vit D3 as his TS weekend of the 6th of Oct.

The prices on HSN look like they are more than they were before. Wonder if they are going to do a price increase? We will know it.

I know last year when he was selling Marine Collagen he said they price was going up a lot.

Honored Contributor

Seems to me his prices are going up a lot.  Also, before the "merger" with QVC, when he was on there was free shipping.  (same with Perlier items)  Now if you buy AL vitamins under $50. there is a shipping fee.   I'm taking his Marine Collagen and don't really know if it is doing any good.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Here in MD we just started paying tax on HSN, but we dont pay tax on supplements, so it is my understanding that the tax is deducted in the final receipt. I buy Ubiquinol, a more potent form of Q  10 at Vitacost, for certainly quite a bit less.  I dont find Lessman to be any different.

His products are very different.  I wouldn't take anything else.  I love listening to his presentations. I learn so much each time I tune in.  His prices are best when he is having the TS so that's when I purchase most of my AL supplements.  You can also get them from ProCapsLabs.com.  Sometimes the prices there are better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Daysdee wrote:

Seems to me his prices are going up a lot.  Also, before the "merger" with QVC, when he was on there was free shipping.  (same with Perlier items)  Now if you buy AL vitamins under $50. there is a shipping fee.   I'm taking his Marine Collagen and don't really know if it is doing any good.

@Daysdee

I'm not paying shipping. We have to pay taxes on supplements where I live. I always order during his shows. I see what I need before his next show & order. I don't think I need anything else until his Fish oil in Apr.

I see how HSN has made changes since the merger. I'm sure that's why the prices are going up. That's ok raise those prices I will stop buying. LOL!!!

If Andrew's prices get jacked up I can start looking for alternatives. His prices are already high enough so they don't need to raise them. If his costs go up he's need to change something else instead of raising his prices. 

His customers have already paid for those solar panels &  equipment he needs to get the job done.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz@Daysdee

I pay whatever it takes right now for the Memory and Brain product. Most of the others I COULD get anywhere for less, but I use the divided payments.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

Just saw on HSN his CoQ10 plus  is almost $500. and with tax and the $13.72 shipping will be over that price.  It is for 600, but that seems very expensive to me.  I did buy those in smaller quantity a while back.  

@Daysdee- if you're willing to do a little research, you can find the same ingredients that Lessman uses in the Vitacost brand for less money.  They ship free, too, on orders of $50, I think.

Honored Contributor

I have always ordered direct from his website.  With the quantity discounts, I find it beats HSN even when he is there and on promo.  I don't think HSN does that additional discount off and when you order the bigger stuff it adds up with the % off.

Hot tip: add a cookbook or other small item if you are short the next level discount up.  It usually ends up being free.    

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I have always ordered direct from his website.  With the quantity discounts, I find it beats HSN even when he is there and on promo.  I don't think HSN does that additional discount off and when you order the bigger stuff it adds up with the % off.

Hot tip: add a cookbook or other small item if you are short the next level discount up.  It usually ends up being free.    

@Laura14

If you are buying several supplements, it does pay to purchase from ProCaps. If you’re just ordering the TS I don’t think it really matters.