Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Vit. C price increase!

He doesn't say where the ingredient is sourced, though.  He buys the raw material, but they are assembled in Nevada.

If you call the 800# they may be able to tell you where it's sourced.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

You may want to check his own website which I think is procapslabs.com.  Many times he holds the specials over from his HSN visit and I want to think his website is always free s/h.

I myself would be very leary of purchasing from e-bay or even Amazon.  If anything, I would look around for another Vitamin C or other vitamins if his are cost prohibitive. 

Esteemed Contributor

All of his products are at there highest price when he is not on air.   All of his products have reduced prices, sometimes significant, during his visits.  As well as free shipping.  Just watch for when his visits are scheduled, usually monthly, and stock up then.  

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Occasional Contributor

You can find his scheduled apppearances on HSN at his website procapslabs.com.  You scroll down to the bottom of the page and there's a "HSN Schedule" line.  I don't think he posts really far in advance - just for the upcoming visit.  He is going to be on HSN in August but I'm not sure when or whether or not the days and times have been posted on his website.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mominohio 

720 ct is $99.90 on his site & $129.90 on HSN site right now. Wait until he has his show on Aug. 23rd. I think it has been running around $70 during his shows.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

You may want to check his own website which I think is procapslabs.com.  Many times he holds the specials over from his HSN visit and I want to think his website is always free s/h.

I myself would be very leary of purchasing from e-bay or even Amazon.  If anything, I would look around for another Vitamin C or other vitamins if his are cost prohibitive. 

@Lipstickdiva 

I would not buy that type thing from Ebay unless it's being sold & shipped by Andrew.

The products on Amazon are sold by Andrew's company Procapslabs & fulfilled by Amazon.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

All of his products are at there highest price when he is not on air.   All of his products have reduced prices, sometimes significant, during his visits.  As well as free shipping.  Just watch for when his visits are scheduled, usually monthly, and stock up then.  

@CrazyDaisy 

Thanks for that info. I wondered if there were times when prices were cheaper. I ordered on a whim and it was my first time, so I didn't know if there were times prices were significantly lower. I guess I was just lucky in my timing. 

I'll watch for his visits.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Mominohio 

720 ct is $99.90 on his site & $129.90 on HSN site right now. Wait until he has his show on Aug. 23rd. I think it has been running around $70 during his shows.

@Nightowlz 

Thanks for the heads up on the upcoming show. I will definitely hold out and see if the prices are better then!