Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TSV next Weekend

@bebe777 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Andrew's Secure Meal Replacement is selling at a much faster pace than I have ever seen before.

I know the hosts are famous for their "when it's gone, it's gone" refrains... But, in this case, I think that some (or even all) of the largest sizes might not make it to tonight's show.

Generally, Andrew's TS values sell between 40,000

and occasionally 60,000 units. I once saw the COQ10 TS sell around 65,000 units... But I've never seen any higher numbers than that.

At the end of the 11am-1pm ET show, they had already sold 73,375 units of Secure.

For example, they can only make a maximum of 2,000

more 100 serving sizes of the Coffee Secure.

Andrew mentioned that he would not be able to do a waiting list for today's Secure TS.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I'm stunned. They've sold 88,000 units so far. lol, this breaks all of Andrew's TS records!!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I think his talk on how research says that meal replacement has been proven to work in weight loss, weight maintenance, and as a tool for when cravings attack. I think it's a super "tool" to have handy for snacks. I'm not surprised AL has sold this many. Good for everyone that purchased! 8) I got the 300, one for me and one for a family member. I wonder how those metabolism caps work. Anybody know?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

I am counting on his bringing his multivitamins (Essentials 1) again in January. 

@CLEM, I doubt that they'll be a TS before the middle of thsi year (just my guess). 

btw, in the middle of 2015, Andrew came out with an additional Essential-1 formula which has 3,000 IU VItamin D instead of the 1,500 IU of Vitamin D which the first formula has. -- 360 capsules of the new formula with the 3,000 IU Vitamin D is only $10 more than the original formula. 

This is the one which I give to my parents because my mother doesn't like to take pills. -- The formula with the 3,000 IU of Vitamin D puts her in the middle of the recommended 2,000 IU to 4,000 IU daily range. I'd still rather that they get more Vitamin D daily, but this at least keeps them in a safer range.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Did he have the Essential One with 3000 IU of D3 as a TS? I have small bottles in the cabinet in the kitchen that I fill from the largest bottles he sells in the closet. Some of the small bottles have no labels on them & some do.The ingredients on those bottles are not the same as what I'm actually taking. I will have to check my large bottle of D3 so I will know how much I'm taking. I knew he had different IU amounts in the D3 but was not aware he put more in the Essential One. I was bummed when he did not have that as a TS last year. Hope he has a good price on it soon.

@Nightowlz, the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU Vitamin D is new additional version of his Essential-1 and it was created last summer (in 2015). 

I just happened to come across it last summer when I was looking through the complete Procaps listings. I do that every few months just to make sure I haven't missed hearing about a new product. 

I was really excited about this formula because Andrew always talks about how between 2000 IU and 4000 IU daily is the level to shoot for as long as your weight is in the normal range. -- I've put my parents on Andrew's Essential-1 because my mom hates taking a lot of vitamin capsules... lol, any more than one capsule being "a lot'. By putting them on the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU Vitamin D, this means that she doesn't have to take a separate Vitamin D capsule. Smiley Happy

On several occasions, I've mentioned to the Procaps reps what it would be great if Andrew would at least mention on the air that this version with 3000 IUs is also available... but so far Andrew still hasn't mentioned it on the air... which seems like a missed opportunity to me. 

I just spoke with Procaps this morning and I mentioned that a lot of people would really like to see the Essential-1 offered as TS on a regular basis in a fixed time slot (much like HHSN in July, COQ10 in October, Omega-3 in April, etc.). The rep agreed that this made a lot of sense and is forwarding my request to Andrew.

The standard Essential-1 w/ 1500 IU Vitamin D has occasionally been offered as a TS, but not on a regular basis. Here's when it has been offered before (it wasn't offered in 2015): 

* July 2014 

* April 2013 

This morning the Procaps rep said that it was unlikely that the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU Vitamin D would be included in upcoming Essential-1 TS offers. Evidently, a number of folks who chat with Procaps already think that 1500 IU of Vitamin D is too much (or at least their doctors do). 

Going forward, even if the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU of Vitamin D isn't part of future Essential-1 TS values, I'm just going to purchase it at full price because it will give my parents their daily dose of Vitamin D in the their Essential-1 single capsule. -- The regular price for 360 capsules is $100 which is just $10 more than the regular price for the standard Essential-1.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

Soory that I am just now catching up on the AL wellness posts:

I got so upset that Andrew stopped having the Essential One as a TS, that I did a lot of searching and finally found a (once daily) capsule I think is great.

I find it at Costco and its called "One Daily" multivitamin.  It is manufactured by Nature'sLab and the price is great.  

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

so I bought: 

Vitamin K-2 MK-7 Complex - 360 Capsules

to help my calicum  intake & osteopenia

does any one take this?

@bebe777  @Nightowlz @morganjen @Jayjay @Kindaglitzy

I'm a little cocerned about Vit K and blood clotting. 

I think I will take every other day and check with my doctor 

In April I have to recheck my Vit D.  I am on a Rx for that.

1/21/16--- My doctor said Vitamin K is only need if I has toxic levels.  So don't need it. 

Returning

@Mary Bailey, if you haven't returned it yet... you might want to just get input from others before you send it back. just a suggestion... 

Let me know if you haven't returned it yet and if you haven't, then I'd be happy to share my perspective. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777    I would love to hear what you and others have to say  (even though I already returned it)

Valued Contributor

@Mary Bailey wrote:

so I bought: 

Vitamin K-2 MK-7 Complex - 360 Capsules

to help my calicum  intake & osteopenia

does any one take this?

@bebe777  @Nightowlz @morganjen @Jayjay @Kindaglitzy

I'm a little cocerned about Vit K and blood clotting. 

I think I will take every other day and check with my doctor 

In April I have to recheck my Vit D.  I am on a Rx for that.

1/21/16--- My doctor said Vitamin K is only need if I has toxic levels.  So don't need it. 

Returning

No, I've never tried Vitamin K.....I take so many as it is and some days forget to take some so for now, no VK for me.  Thanks for the info though!