Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TSV next Weekend

I don't think I will get anything this weekend. Maybe the AM/PM but that is not discounted very much. I do not use his soy products.

It looks like the new Berberine supplement is scheduled to be presented between 9-10 pm EST tonight. Looks like it might be the last product he presents. The cholesterol lowering is not important to me (and I am disappointed in Andrew for supporting belief in a theory proven to be incorrect decades ago)but I am curious about the possible fat loss/maintenance benefits when combined with healthy nutrition. I've lost a huge amount of weight over the last few years and realize that the human body is programed to regain ASAP so I am going to need to use every tool I can to stay healthy. 

- Am I the only one who does not really like the way HSN has his supplements on the site now? I deal with it but find the set-up annoying & not user-friendly. 

Honored Contributor

@morganjen wrote:

During the year, when does he run the Fish Oil TSV?

April

Honored Contributor

I'm typing this with my iPhone, so the layout isn't the best. -- bebe Smiley Happy

____. 

Secure Meal Replacement (w/ Energy & Fat Metabolism Factors) -- TS values for 1/10/15 

* 20 meals -- $22.90 

* 50 meals, plus 50 capsules -- $49.90 

* 100 meals, plus 100 capsules & 4 tea sachets -- $89.90 

* 200 meals, plus 200 capsules & 8 tea sachets -- $149.90 

* 300 meals, plus 300 capsules & 36 tea sachets (box of 30 Green Tea plus 6-tea sachet sampler) & 7 servings Ultimate Oatmeal -- $199.90 

__ 

Note: sachets include Organic Green Tea Assortment (Jasmine Green Tea, Mint Green Tea, & Earl Grey Green Tea) 

Note: for each 100 Secure meal container, you get to choose your flavor

Note: Secure flavored available are Vanilla, Chocolate, & Coffee

Note: each TS Kit included a coupon for 20% off of Andrew's products which is valid from February 15th - March 15th.

___

Honored Contributor

Andrew's Secure Meal Replacement is selling at a much faster pace than I have ever seen before.

I know the hosts are famous for their "when it's gone, it's gone" refrains... But, in this case, I think that some (or even all) of the largest sizes might not make it to tonight's show.

Generally, Andrew's TS values sell between 40,000

and occasionally 60,000 units. I once saw the COQ10 TS sell around 65,000 units... But I've never seen any higher numbers than that.

At the end of the 11am-1pm ET show, they had already sold 73,375 units of Secure.

For example, they can only make a maximum of 2,000

more 100 serving sizes of the Coffee Secure.

Andrew mentioned that he would not be able to do a waiting list for today's Secure TS.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

so would we buy it through his website.. or will it be on HSN?

Trusted Contributor

I hope he does, i am almost out, and it's a pretty pricey if its not TSV

Trusted Contributor

I wish they would let up pick which 3 flavors we want for the big bundle. A few years ago that was an option.  I go through the vanilla faster, since it is one you can add fruit to.  but I do like the chocolate by itself. My container of coffee flavor from last years is still pretty full( since I was stil lfinishing up from the previous year tsv)   

I have convinced my husband to start drinking it , so I am going to order today since i want the energy and matab pills since i am almost out.  Hubby wont dring the coffee flavor at all..decisions decisions.. all choc? all vanilla? or combo???

Trusted Contributor

I dont know why y reponses arent linking to the persons reply

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

Andrew's Secure Meal Replacement is selling at a much faster pace than I have ever seen before.

I know the hosts are famous for their "when it's gone, it's gone" refrains... But, in this case, I think that some (or even all) of the largest sizes might not make it to tonight's show.

Generally, Andrew's TS values sell between 40,000

and occasionally 60,000 units. I once saw the COQ10 TS sell around 65,000 units... But I've never seen any higher numbers than that.

At the end of the 11am-1pm ET show, they had already sold 73,375 units of Secure.

For example, they can only make a maximum of 2,000

more 100 serving sizes of the Coffee Secure.

Andrew mentioned that he would not be able to do a waiting list for today's Secure TS.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I'm stunned. They've sold 88,000 units so far. lol, this breaks all of Andrew's TS records!!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Just passed 107,000