Esteemed Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TSV next Weekend

Thank Goodness! Not one product that I need or want!!!

I know the only way for me to keep my money in my pocket is if I do not watch, or get influenced by you wonderful QVC AL Fans!!!!

Honored Contributor

I'm glad I saw this thread! 

I think I need an Andrew fix. I don't think I watched much/at all last visit since I did not need anything. I will stock up om the C&VS but I will have to check to see if I need anything else.

I would like to hear him present the Berberine, too. Is that the only new product?

Honored Contributor

Here is his schedule.

TV Listings for Eastern Time

Saturday, January 9 11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, January 10 *Today’s Special

12:00 AM – 2:00 AM

7:00 AM – 8:00 AM

11:00 AM – 1:00 PM

8:00 PM – 10:00 PM

Saturday, January 16 11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, January 17 *Today’s Special

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

I am counting on his bringing his multivitamins (Essentials 1) again in January. 

@CLEM, I doubt that they'll be a TS before the middle of thsi year (just my guess). 

btw, in the middle of 2015, Andrew came out with an additional Essential-1 formula which has 3,000 IU VItamin D instead of the 1,500 IU of Vitamin D which the first formula has. -- 360 capsules of the new formula with the 3,000 IU Vitamin D is only $10 more than the original formula. 

This is the one which I give to my parents because my mother doesn't like to take pills. -- The formula with the 3,000 IU of Vitamin D puts her in the middle of the recommended 2,000 IU to 4,000 IU daily range. I'd still rather that they get more Vitamin D daily, but this at least keeps them in a safer range.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Did he have the Essential One with 3000 IU of D3 as a TS? I have small bottles in the cabinet in the kitchen that I fill from the largest bottles he sells in the closet. Some of the small bottles have no labels on them & some do.The ingredients on those bottles are not the same as what I'm actually taking. I will have to check my large bottle of D3 so I will know how much I'm taking. I knew he had different IU amounts in the D3 but was not aware he put more in the Essential One. I was bummed when he did not have that as a TS last year. Hope he has a good price on it soon.

@Nightowlz, the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU Vitamin D is new additional version of his Essential-1 and it was created last summer (in 2015). 

I just happened to come across it last summer when I was looking through the complete Procaps listings. I do that every few months just to make sure I haven't missed hearing about a new product. 

I was really excited about this formula because Andrew always talks about how between 2000 IU and 4000 IU daily is the level to shoot for as long as your weight is in the normal range. -- I've put my parents on Andrew's Essential-1 because my mom hates taking a lot of vitamin capsules... lol, any more than one capsule being "a lot'. By putting them on the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU Vitamin D, this means that she doesn't have to take a separate Vitamin D capsule. Smiley Happy

On several occasions, I've mentioned to the Procaps reps what it would be great if Andrew would at least mention on the air that this version with 3000 IUs is also available... but so far Andrew still hasn't mentioned it on the air... which seems like a missed opportunity to me. 

I just spoke with Procaps this morning and I mentioned that a lot of people would really like to see the Essential-1 offered as TS on a regular basis in a fixed time slot (much like HHSN in July, COQ10 in October, Omega-3 in April, etc.). The rep agreed that this made a lot of sense and is forwarding my request to Andrew.

The standard Essential-1 w/ 1500 IU Vitamin D has occasionally been offered as a TS, but not on a regular basis. Here's when it has been offered before (it wasn't offered in 2015): 

* July 2014 

* April 2013 

This morning the Procaps rep said that it was unlikely that the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU Vitamin D would be included in upcoming Essential-1 TS offers. Evidently, a number of folks who chat with Procaps already think that 1500 IU of Vitamin D is too much (or at least their doctors do). 

Going forward, even if the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU of Vitamin D isn't part of future Essential-1 TS values, I'm just going to purchase it at full price because it will give my parents their daily dose of Vitamin D in the their Essential-1 single capsule. -- The regular price for 360 capsules is $100 which is just $10 more than the regular price for the standard Essential-1.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

LOL!!! Andrew needs to get on the ball. I like knowing what the TS is going to be ahead of time so I can see if I still have enough to last until this time next year or if I need to order another bottle. I need to check the Circulation Vein Support. I think I still have a large unopened bottle. I generally only order during his visits to get free shipping.

Don't forget to use Mr. Rebates on your orders plus there is a $10 off $50 order coupon on RetalMeNot.

@Nightowlz, lol, you gave me a good chuckle. Smiley Wink And just how many years have you been chanting that refrain?... because I've been at it for maybe 6 or 7 years, and I've been a Procaps girls since 2007. Smiley Happy

I love Andrew and his amazing products, but geez... he does let some things slide... for years, and years... and years. Smiley Wink

I mean how many years has it been since he's said that he'd put up more supplement video clips and the charts from his HSN visits on his website... lol, at least 5-6 years from my count. Smiley Wink

And he had been promising regular webcasts for 3-4 years before HSN2 finally gave him an online platform... otherwise, I think we'd still be waiting. Smiley Wink

And just where are those links (from pubmed and other top sources) to some of the key articles about the latest research on key supplements. 

lol, there's real time... and then there's Andrew Time. Smiley Wink

-- bebe... who's still patiently waiting... and waiting... and waiting some more Smiley Wink

Since he's to busy to get these things done maybe he should hire someone to do it. I wish he would do a TS every other month instead of every 3 months. He really would be busy then. LOL!!! I would like to get better deals on other products I use. I have been using his products since he was on Q. After he left I started using Nature's Code but hated the hard rock tablets so I never took them. I finally found Andrew & went back on his supplements.

@Nightowlz, I envy you because I've only been buying supplements from Andrew since 2007. What was he like back when he was on QVC? 

I was very happily using Rainbow Light multi-vitamins when I started adding Andrew's supplements to my routine (starting with COQ10). While I really liked Andrew's supplements, it took a few years before I took finally switched over to Andrew's Elite multi-vitamin formula.

I had heard his "rock hard tablet" speech so very many times, that I decided to try a little experiment for myself. I took my Rainbow Light multi and ground it up in my Krups coffee grinder. It was a bit yucky to swallow but I got it down. I was amazed because that very day my body felt about 30% better. There was a noticeable difference. SO I went through the same process every day for about 4 months until my Rainbow Light stash was finished. Then I switched over to Andrew's Elite formula and I've never looked back because my body felt even better on that formula. 

In hindsight, it makes perfect sense that my body wouldn't digest rock hard tablets as well as capsules containing a fine powder. But, at the time, almost all of the health store people in their vitamin departments would tell be that the body digested tablets and capsules equally well. -- of course, since then, I have unequivocal proof that this is definitively not the case for me. Smiley Happy

I also wish Andrew would have more TS specials throughout the year, but I do think that we are heading in that direction via his online HSN additional presentations. -- This fall we did get that additional September online visit (Oatbran/CholestiCare TS). Also, we got an additional HSV TV TS in December with his new chocolate product, which was in addition to his regular holiday sample set special. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

I am counting on his bringing his multivitamins (Essentials 1) again in January. 

@CLEM, I doubt that they'll be a TS before the middle of thsi year (just my guess). 

btw, in the middle of 2015, Andrew came out with an additional Essential-1 formula which has 3,000 IU VItamin D instead of the 1,500 IU of Vitamin D which the first formula has. -- 360 capsules of the new formula with the 3,000 IU Vitamin D is only $10 more than the original formula. 

This is the one which I give to my parents because my mother doesn't like to take pills. -- The formula with the 3,000 IU of Vitamin D puts her in the middle of the recommended 2,000 IU to 4,000 IU daily range. I'd still rather that they get more Vitamin D daily, but this at least keeps them in a safer range.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Did he have the Essential One with 3000 IU of D3 as a TS? I have small bottles in the cabinet in the kitchen that I fill from the largest bottles he sells in the closet. Some of the small bottles have no labels on them & some do.The ingredients on those bottles are not the same as what I'm actually taking. I will have to check my large bottle of D3 so I will know how much I'm taking. I knew he had different IU amounts in the D3 but was not aware he put more in the Essential One. I was bummed when he did not have that as a TS last year. Hope he has a good price on it soon.

@Nightowlz, the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU Vitamin D is new additional version of his Essential-1 and it was created last summer (in 2015). 

I just happened to come across it last summer when I was looking through the complete Procaps listings. I do that every few months just to make sure I haven't missed hearing about a new product. 

I was really excited about this formula because Andrew always talks about how between 2000 IU and 4000 IU daily is the level to shoot for as long as your weight is in the normal range. -- I've put my parents on Andrew's Essential-1 because my mom hates taking a lot of vitamin capsules... lol, any more than one capsule being "a lot'. By putting them on the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU Vitamin D, this means that she doesn't have to take a separate Vitamin D capsule. Smiley Happy

On several occasions, I've mentioned to the Procaps reps what it would be great if Andrew would at least mention on the air that this version with 3000 IUs is also available... but so far Andrew still hasn't mentioned it on the air... which seems like a missed opportunity to me. 

I just spoke with Procaps this morning and I mentioned that a lot of people would really like to see the Essential-1 offered as TS on a regular basis in a fixed time slot (much like HHSN in July, COQ10 in October, Omega-3 in April, etc.). The rep agreed that this made a lot of sense and is forwarding my request to Andrew.

The standard Essential-1 w/ 1500 IU Vitamin D has occasionally been offered as a TS, but not on a regular basis. Here's when it has been offered before (it wasn't offered in 2015): 

* July 2014 

* April 2013 

This morning the Procaps rep said that it was unlikely that the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU Vitamin D would be included in upcoming Essential-1 TS offers. Evidently, a number of folks who chat with Procaps already think that 1500 IU of Vitamin D is too much (or at least their doctors do). 

Going forward, even if the Essential-1 w/ 3000 IU of Vitamin D isn't part of future Essential-1 TS values, I'm just going to purchase it at full price because it will give my parents their daily dose of Vitamin D in the their Essential-1 single capsule. -- The regular price for 360 capsules is $100 which is just $10 more than the regular price for the standard Essential-1.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I was taking his Women's Complete & switched to the Essential One. I bought the TS in 2013 & 2014. In 2015 he did not have a TS so now I'm almost out. I'm not paying full price so I will wait for a deal on it. ITA he needs to have it as a TS ever year. 3000 IU of D3 is not too much. If people are listening to their doctors maybe they should get tested to see what their D3 is. My doctor told me I did not need that much but my labs shows it's right where it needs to be. He also told me they are a waste of money & go in one end & out the other. LOL!!! Sure they do with benefits in between. My sister is having a lot of medical problems. Her doctor tested her Vit D & she was told hers was non-existent. Andrew could offer the Essential One in both formulas as the TS & people can buy the one they want. It's the same with all his D3 formulas he has on his site but not on HSN.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I think I need an Andrew fix. I don't think I watched much/at all last visit since I did not need anything. I will stock up om the C&VS but I will have to check to see if I need anything else.

I would like to hear him present the Berberine, too. Is that the only new product?

@willdob3, when I spoke with the Procaps rep on monday, she confirmed that berberine is currently the only new product.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Here is his schedule.

TV Listings for Eastern Time

Saturday, January 9 11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, January 10 *Today’s Special

Saturday, January 16 11:00 PM – 12:00 AM

Sunday, January 17 *Today’s Special

_____

There will also be free shipping on all Procaps products (both at HSN & Procaps Labs) from Friday, January 8th through Monday, January 18th.

_____

I just spoke with Procaps Labs this morning and Andrew still hasn't shared what his TS values will be. 

The rep did give me some additional information though. At this point, only two HSN visits have been scheduled for January and third remote broadcast from Procaps Labs had NOT been scheduled. -- Andrew usually does a third remote broadcast in late January or early February, but it doesn't appear to be happening this year. 

The rep did mention that there may be another broadcast which might be done in mid-February or sometime in March. It sounded as though this would be in addition to his regularly scheduled spring TS broadcasts.-- His two Spring TS values are generally done in April and are generally the Omega-3 as well as the Lutein/Zeaxanthin.

Based on this latest information, both the Procaps rep and I felt that these would be the most likely TS values for this month:

* Secure Meal Replacement -- which sometimes comes with an additional option to purchase it bundled with the carnislim capsules.

* Clrculation & Vein -- Last January, there was also a TS option to bundle it with an anti-oxidant blend (which I think included Resveratrol, EGCG, Pomegranate & Grapeseed). 

In past years, it's been available as a stand alone purchase as well as in a bundle with Glucosamine/Chondroitin. Since he's just doing two TS values this month (with no third remote broadcast), I think that Clrculation & Vein, as well as Clrculation & Vein bundled with Glucosamine/Chondroitin is the most likely option.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

* July 2014 

* April 2013 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

I was taking his Women's Complete & switched to the Essential One. I bought the TS in 2013 & 2014. In 2015 he did not have a TS so now I'm almost out. I'm not paying full price so I will wait for a deal on it. ITA he needs to have it as a TS ever year. 3000 IU of D3 is not too much. If people are listening to their doctors maybe they should get tested to see what their D3 is. My doctor told me I did not need that much but my labs shows it's right where it needs to be. He also told me they are a waste of money & go in one end & out the other. LOL!!! Sure they do with benefits in between. My sister is having a lot of medical problems. Her doctor tested her Vit D & she was told hers was non-existent. Andrew could offer the Essential One in both formulas as the TS & people can buy the one they want. It's the same with all his D3 formulas he has on his site but not on HSN.

@Nightowlz, I agree with you completely!!! Smiley Happy

It just sounds like it isn't going to happen. Bummer!! Smiley Sad

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3, when I spoke with the Procaps rep on monday, she confirmed that berberine is currently the only new product.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thanks. 

I haven't checked everything yet but I noticed I am running low on my AM Activator/PM Relaxation duo. I'll be ordering more of it.