Honored Contributor

Andrew Lessman TSV next Weekend

I saw his show listed in the HSN program guide. No info about the TSV on his site, blog or FB yet. I'm sure he will have the Secure Meals. Since his new Berberine product is now available I wonder if he will have special pricing on it?

Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TSV next Weekend

I was going to start a thread myself, thanks for starting.

I assume @bebe777 will make the call to Procaps at some point this week.

I hope he has TruQ10 again as I bought it this time last year (and have about 2 weeks left).

I also need Whey.  I am burning though that tub of whey about every 60 days having 2 scoops a day.

\

#hinthinthint

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz and @VaBelle35, I had put a call in to Procaps and they just got back to me with the latest information they have on Andrew's upcoming shows. 

Unfortunately, Andrew is a bit behind the ball on this one and he really hasn't shared much information with them yet.

At this point, all they know is that Andrew will be on HSN for the next two weekends (11pm ET saturday night through sunday evening): January 9-10 and January 16-17. -- Below is the tentative schedule for the show times for each of these two weekends (which they've just received).

_____

NOTE: all times are Eastern Standard Time (EST)

__

Saturday, 11pm - Sunday 1am -- the 11pm show will be a variety show & the midnight show will be for the TS.

Sunday, 1am- 2am -- rebroadcast of midnight TS show 

Sunday, 7am- 8am -- rebroadcast of midnight TS show 

Sunday, 11am - 1pm -- TS and other supplements 

Sunday, 8pm - 10pm -- TS and other supplements

_____

There will be free shipping on all Procaps products (both at HSN & Procaps Labs) from Friday, January 8th through Monday, January 18th.

_____

In recent years, Andrew has generally done three January TS weekends in conjunction with HSN. The third visit was usually done at the Procaps Labs facility in Henderson, NV. Sometimes this visit was at the end of January and other times it was at the beginning of February.

Last January Andrew offered the following TS values: 

* Secure Meal Replacement (I don't remember if there was a bundle which included his Carnislim capsules)

* Glucosamine/Chondroitin -- there  was also an TS option to bundle it with his turmeric/ginger supplement.

* Clrculation & Vein -- there was also a TS option to bundle it with an anti-oxidant blend (which I think included Resveratrol, EGCG, Pomegranate & Grapeseed)

At this point, my best guess would be that Andrew will offer the Secure this weekend. He usually leads with Secure to help folks with their New Year's weight loss resolutions. 

I think that the Circulation & Vein would be offered on the following weekend -- if there is no news about an additional third weekend -- because it's one of his top selling products (usually in the top three along with COQ10 and Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails). 

If Andrew doesn't have a third weekend scheduled, then I wouldn't be surprised if the Circulation & Vein Support was also available in a bundle with Glucosamine/Chondriotin in addition to the Circulation & Vein being available by itself as a TS purchase). -- Up until a few years ago, these two products were sometimes bundled together for a TS (and available separately as a TS). 

___ 

I asked the Procaps rep to let Andrew know that we'd really like him to present his new Berberine product on the air since it's been available at Procaps Labs for the past few weeks. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

LOL!!! Andrew needs to get on the ball. I like knowing what the TS is going to be ahead of time so I can see if I still have enough to last until this time next year or if I need to order another bottle. I need to check the Circulation Vein Support. I think I still have a large unopened bottle. I generally only order during his visits to get free shipping.

Don't forget to use Mr. Rebates on your orders plus there is a $10 off $50 order coupon on RetalMeNot.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

LOL!!! Andrew needs to get on the ball. I like knowing what the TS is going to be ahead of time so I can see if I still have enough to last until this time next year or if I need to order another bottle. I need to check the Circulation Vein Support. I think I still have a large unopened bottle. I generally only order during his visits to get free shipping.

Don't forget to use Mr. Rebates on your orders plus there is a $10 off $50 order coupon on RetalMeNot.

@Nightowlz, lol, you gave me a good chuckle. Smiley Wink And just how many years have you been chanting that refrain?... because I've been at it for maybe 6 or 7 years, and I've been a Procaps girls since 2007. Smiley Happy

I love Andrew and his amazing products, but geez... he does let some things slide... for years, and years... and years. Smiley Wink

I mean how many years has it been since he's said that he'd put up more supplement video clips and the charts from his HSN visits on his website... lol, at least 5-6 years from my count. Smiley Wink

And he had been promising regular webcasts for 3-4 years before HSN2 finally gave him an online platform... otherwise, I think we'd still be waiting. Smiley Wink

And just where are those links (from pubmed and other top sources) to some of the key articles about the latest research on key supplements. 

lol, there's real time... and then there's Andrew Time. Smiley Wink

-- bebe... who's still patiently waiting... and waiting... and waiting some more Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I am counting on his bringing his multivitamins (Essentials 1) again in January. 

Honored Contributor

@CLEM wrote:

I am counting on his bringing his multivitamins (Essentials 1) again in January. 

@CLEM, I doubt that they'll be a TS before the middle of thsi year (just my guess). 

btw, in the middle of 2015, Andrew came out with an additional Essential-1 formula which has 3,000 IU VItamin D instead of the 1,500 IU of Vitamin D which the first formula has. -- 360 capsules of the new formula with the 3,000 IU Vitamin D is only $10 more than the original formula. 

This is the one which I give to my parents because my mother doesn't like to take pills. -- The formula with the 3,000 IU of Vitamin D puts her in the middle of the recommended 2,000 IU to 4,000 IU daily range. I'd still rather that they get more Vitamin D daily, but this at least keeps them in a safer range.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I knew you'd call @bebe777 ;o)

Thanks for taking the lead for us.

And, Andrew, if you're reading along, some of us ( ;o) ) need a long lead time to do the math calculations.  This is not a fingers and toes type situation.  LOL 

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@CLEM wrote:

@CLEM, I doubt that they'll be a TS before the middle of thsi year (just my guess). 

btw, in the middle of 2015, Andrew came out with an additional Essential-1 formula which has 3,000 IU VItamin D instead of the 1,500 IU of Vitamin D which the first formula has. -- 360 capsules of the new formula with the 3,000 IU Vitamin D is only $10 more than the original formula. 

This is the one which I give to my parents because my mother doesn't like to take pills. -- The formula with the 3,000 IU of Vitamin D puts her in the middle of the recommended 2,000 IU to 4,000 IU daily range. I'd still rather that they get more Vitamin D daily, but this at least keeps them in a safer range.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Did he have the Essential One with 3000 IU of D3 as a TS? I have small bottles in the cabinet in the kitchen that I fill from the largest bottles he sells in the closet. Some of the small bottles have no labels on them & some do.The ingredients on those bottles are not the same as what I'm actually taking. I will have to check my large bottle of D3 so I will know how much I'm taking. I knew he had different IU amounts in the D3 but was not aware he put more in the Essential One. I was bummed when he did not have that as a TS last year. Hope he has a good price on it soon.

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Nightowlz, lol, you gave me a good chuckle. Smiley Wink And just how many years have you been chanting that refrain?... because I've been at it for maybe 6 or 7 years, and I've been a Procaps girls since 2007. Smiley Happy

I love Andrew and his amazing products, but geez... he does let some things slide... for years, and years... and years. Smiley Wink

I mean how many years has it been since he's said that he'd put up more supplement video clips and the charts from his HSN visits on his website... lol, at least 5-6 years from my count. Smiley Wink

And he had been promising regular webcasts for 3-4 years before HSN2 finally gave him an online platform... otherwise, I think we'd still be waiting. Smiley Wink

And just where are those links (from pubmed and other top sources) to some of the key articles about the latest research on key supplements. 

lol, there's real time... and then there's Andrew Time. Smiley Wink

-- bebe... who's still patiently waiting... and waiting... and waiting some more Smiley Wink

Since he's to busy to get these things done maybe he should hire someone to do it. I wish he would do a TS every other month instead of every 3 months. He really would be busy then. LOL!!! I would like to get better deals on other products I use. I have been using his products since he was on Q. After he left I started using Nature's Code but hated the hard rock tablets so I never took them. I finally found Andrew & went back on his supplements.