Honored Contributor

Is now available to order. 

Capture.PNG

Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TSV Presale

@Nightowlz   Thank you for the update.  I use Omega-3 every day.  Even if I don't need it immediately I always buy his supplements when they are on special pricing. 

Trusted Contributor

I was a little puzzled as to the way they presented this TSV.  It appears that only the "orange" is a TSV.  I searched, of course, and found that all the omega's are on the special pricing.  I always write on the bottom of my previous container the price I paid last time I purchased and the price had not gone up...Yeah!  I get the "unflavored".  

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

I got the alert/notice/whatever on my iPhone & in my email the other day, too. Goodness, isn’t it nice to get those so we don’t miss out and run out?

I confess to not being the best at taking my Omegas consistently, despite knowing I should. I take them with dinner for the best absorption & often just forget to. I know I have quite a bit left and might not even need any! I don’t suppose I can get any volunteers to count what I have left?? Smiley Wink 

And this is yet another new, improved version!

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz 

I got the alert/notice/whatever on my iPhone & in my email the other day, too. Goodness, isn’t it nice to get those so we don’t miss out and run out?

I confess to not being the best at taking my Omegas consistently, despite knowing I should. I take them with dinner for the best absorption & often just forget to. I know I have quite a bit left and might not even need any! I don’t suppose I can get any volunteers to count what I have left?? Smiley Wink 

Do you know what is different in this new version?  I have some left from previous order...may pick up some this time too but concerned if it's really different don't want a reaction.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz 

@willdob3 

LOL!!! Count them. That's what I do.

I have been skipping some of my eye support so I only need a 6 month supply to last until the next TS.

I need at least 2 large bottles of the Omega 3. I don't skip those.

Trusted Contributor

I’m not consistent about taking all my vitamins every single day but when I take these I take 6 to 8 a day, depending what else I’m getting to equal about 4000 mg. These are easy to swallow. 

Trusted Contributor

All the bottles I’ve ordered previously were 360 size and I always get the largest that’s available. I see there is a 720 available now. Is this a new size because I sure don’t remember it. 

Super Contributor

Comparing last year's Maximum Omega 3 product (I still have my bottle) to this year's product (you can view the new bottle label on the site), it looks like all the levels of nutrients and oils have been reduced by nearly 20%. So how does that make it better?

Comparison of labels is as follows (based on serving size of 2 capsules).

Fish oil: 1,150 mg last year vs. 970 mg this year

Total Omega-3 fatty acids: 1,000 mg last year vs. 800 mg this year

DHA: 450 mg last year vs. 400 mg this year

EPA: 350 mg last year vs. 280 mg this year

DPA: 50 mg last year vs. 40 mg this year

Alpha-linolenic acid: 100 mg last year vs. 80 mg this year

Honored Contributor

@CWS22  Perhaps he has found that not as much is needed. More isn't always best. Heart

I would be interested in hearing him talk about the difference, which he has done before; but I can't remember which product it was where he said they were able to reduce an ingredient because of using more of another ingredient.