Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TS Available to Order Now

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler   glad it worked out for you yippee!  Question? did I miss the presentation of the new peptides made from cows??  They have the large size here on Q but I am just not sure if I want to try this or not.  Thinking....thanks!

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite I did not see the presentation of the new peptides, bovine. I did zip thru the recording of most of his presentations if it was a repeat, like each of the Ultimate Eye showings; just watched the first one. But when I zipped thru, I was carefully checking to see that I didn't miss anything new. So far, he has not presented it. 

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite Oh, and yes, by canceling the HSN purchases and buying them thru QVC, everything is on advance order for May 21; but that is okay. I don't mind. Getting10% off on those things is worth the wait. Heart

Valued Contributor

Wait, what have I been missing? I've always ordered Andrew's products through Mr. Rebates on HSN (3% back). I know nothing about the E-bates QVC deal. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Eager2Learn wrote:

Wait, what have I been missing? I've always ordered Andrew's products through Mr. Rebates on HSN (3% back). I know nothing about the E-bates QVC deal. Smiley Sad

@Eager2Learn 

I always use Mr. Rebates too.

QVC has 10% off on Ebates today.

I signed up on Ebates & received a $10 bonus to my Ebates account plus 10% ($9.90) on my large size Maximum L+Z purchase.

I assume it works just like Mr. Rebates but it's my first time using it.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@tsavorite  and @Nightowlz Found it! Canceled order for Maximum L&Z, also Ultimate Eye bundle on HSN and ordered those things on QVC with 10% rebate! YAAAY

Thanks so much! Where do I send your commission? Smiley LOL

Too bad Sucress is not available on QVC. Smiley Sad Wonder how they pick/choose which items to make available on QVC or just HSN. Am thinking that his specials for the month and TS's, along with his most popular supplements, are made available on QVC.

@World Traveler 

Too bad QVC does not have the large size ChocoNuvo to get the 10% rebate. I would order one if they did.

I don't like how Q has his products listed. Just list the product to put all the sizes & prices on one page so you don't have to look through all of the individual sizes.

It's easier to find what you are looking for if you search the product name so all sizes come up to view.

New customers to his products won't catch the largest size is the best deal.

Honored Contributor

My L& Z shipped! Of course, this doesn’t mean it SHIPPED, but UPS has received the shipping order. Now they just need the package! lol

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@tsavorite  and @Nightowlz Found it! Canceled order for Maximum L&Z, also Ultimate Eye bundle on HSN and ordered those things on QVC with 10% rebate! YAAAY

Thanks so much! Where do I send your commission? Smiley LOL

Too bad Sucress is not available on QVC. Smiley Sad Wonder how they pick/choose which items to make available on QVC or just HSN. Am thinking that his specials for the month and TS's, along with his most popular supplements, are made available on QVC.

@World Traveler 

Too bad QVC does not have the large size ChocoNuvo to get the 10% rebate. I would order one if they did.

I don't like how Q has his products listed. Just list the product to put all the sizes & prices on one page so you don't have to look through all of the individual sizes.

It's easier to find what you are looking for if you search the product name so all sizes come up to view.

New customers to his products won't catch the largest size is the best deal.

@Nightowlz 

When I was ordering my UES from QVC, it did not come up when I searched using “Andrew Lessman.” A list of other products came up. I had to search for the exact product to get UES. The only reason I ordered from QVC was because of the Ebates rebate. And I’m not at all sure we will get it. I couldn’t find any small print saying it won’t work on a TS but that has been the small print using other rebate programs... but I also know I always use the rebate programs and tend to get the rebate on TSs despite that.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

Did you happen to see if the new bovine collagen product was presented this weekend or last? I’m really curious to hear about it since the reason for using the marine collagen was that it is what the research said worked best.

I should order some to get me through until July. 

Honored Contributor

I am curious why they still have product on the TS on HSN (not much though), and because I purchased on QVC the same products, I am on advance order of May 21. I assume if you order on HSN, those orders go out first. 

Just interesting.....that's all. And I don't have a problem waiting in order to get the 10% rebate.