Honored Contributor

Essential 1 & Vitamin K2 MK7 Presale is now available to order.

Essential 1 largest size $79.90 for 400 count

Vit K2 MK7 largest size $69.90 for 360 count

Respected Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman TS 2-24-19

Im finding his supplements priced much higher than what I am comfortable spending especially with the conflicting data on the benefits of supplementation. I dont deny he uses quality ingredients but for those of us on fixed incomes I find myself buying the Drug Store supplements at a third of the price. My doctor said that is perfectly acceptable.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  Thanks so much for the prices. Smiley Happy

Like someone said on another thread, it is interesting the amount he puts in bottles. For instance, the Essential 1 is a once-a-day supplement; but he sells it in a 400 count. I would think it would be 365.

Don't know how many Vitamin K2 he recommends, but again, 360 count bottle instead of a 365 or double that if you take twice a day.

Oh, well, what do I know. Smiley LOL

I do need to get the Essential 1; almost out. That is a good price. I will wait for the presentation, I think.

Thanks again! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Like someone said on another thread, it is interesting the amount he puts in bottles. For instance, the Essential 1 is a once-a-day supplement; but he sells it in a 400 count. I would think it would be 365.

Don't know how many Vitamin K2 he recommends, but again, 360 count bottle instead of a 365 or double that if you take twice a day.

I do need to get the Essential 1; almost out. That is a good price. I will wait for the presentation, I think.

Thanks again! 

@World Traveler   One Vitamin K2 a day to help calcium get where it needs to be unless you buy the calcium that already has it in it.  

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Essential 1 & Vitamin K2 MK7 Presale is now available to order.

Essential 1 largest size $79.90 for 400 count

Vit K2 MK7 largest size $69.90 for 360 count

@NightowlzOh thanks I just saw it.. off to order...

Trusted Contributor

thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Thanks for that information. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Thanks again! 

@World Traveler   Andrew said a year or so ago that due to customer feedback, he is making the TS in sizes that take you to a bit more than 365 days because if he gives you 365 worth of pills, there is a gap with shipping and then the next year's TS date.

He does this with the ones he knows will be a recurring TS, like the Essential 1 and Secure an C&VS, etc.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this.  I'm almost out of the Essential One so this is great timing.  I love Lessman's products and yes, there IS a difference between his products and the drug store products.  As long as he keeps making his items, that's the only brand I will consider taking.

Honored Contributor

I wish he would do at least a 720 ct TS of his Essential 1.

I have enough left for both of us through at least June so 1 more bottle is not quite enough to last us until the next TS.