Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  Yes, in place of the sweetener he has in it now. I think Secure is sweet enough too, but seems like he would put Sucress in the Secure, right? Seems logical, but maybe there is a reason he hasn't. 

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

It would be nice if Andrew came out with a larger size you can bake with???

I would also like him to use his new Sucress in his Secure Meals instead of using Sucralose aka Splenda & Acesulfame Potassium aka Ace K.

Wonder if he is working on this?

I cannot use Ace K as it gives me a headache.

I did try his Secure Meals because I never thought any ingredient like that would be in his products. After I drank one I got a headache. Did not think anything of it. Next day I drank one got another headache so I looked at the ingredients. I thought no wonder.

They taste good but I don't do headaches. LOL!!!

Andrew please make your Secure Meals without Ace K & use your Sucress instead of Splenda.

I've been drinking Secure for breakfast for some time.  It doesn't seem to give me any headaches (although I do get headaches from other things) but I too am wondering if he might make a version of Secure with Sucress.  If the taste was good I'd go for that.  We'll have to see how the Sucress sells and if it's popular.   it wouldn't surprise me if he adds it to Secure at some point.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz Do you think his Customer Service people would know if he plans to put Sucress in his drinks? They seem to be well versed in everything Andrew. ha! I would certainly think that is the next step for him to incorporate it in Secure.

@World Traveler I find Secure to be sweet enough, or do you mean in place of the sweetener he uses in that now?

@World Traveler 

In place of his artificial sweeteners he uses in his Secure Meals. It has Acesulfame Potassium in it which gives me a headache.

Super Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Sucress

[ Edited ]

I just received Sucress yesterday (ordered it from ProCaps) and it's really good. I don't pick up any aftertaste and you use very little to sweeten coffee or tea. I got 2.5 servings out of one little packet. I'll definitely keep this one stocked in my kitchen.

Honored Contributor

Okay, I just heard Andrew say that he has heard about the request to have Sucress for cooking. He said they will be working on doing that. I didn't get the idea that it will happen soon though. He didn't say anything about using it in Secure. They are about sold out of Sucress until this summer, so I am not sure if he will mention again about trying to get it for cooking purposes until this summer when he presents it again.

If anyone else hears him say something about the future of Sucress and usage in other things than the little packets, please post it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Okay, I just heard Andrew say that he has heard about the request to have Sucress for cooking. He said they will be working on doing that. I didn't get the idea that it will happen soon though. He didn't say anything about using it in Secure. They are about sold out of Sucress until this summer, so I am not sure if he will mention again about trying to get it for cooking purposes until this summer when he presents it again.

If anyone else hears him say something about the future of Sucress and usage in other things than the little packets, please post it.

@World Traveler 

I was going to post about that. I heard him say last night they are working on the Sucress to use in baking/cooking.

He said they have heard all the requests for this.

Said you know how things burn while cooking using sugar well I guess that's what happens with the glycine.

He said they will figure it out. Hope it's out in time for the Holidays end of the year. LOL.

Just glad I heard him say that so I did not use a bunch of Sucress packets trying to bake something that would not have turned out. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  Oh, yes; I would probably have done that too.....use a bunch of packets in something I want to make! ha!

Well, I ended up getting the smallest box of Sucress. Someone I was talking with yesterday said they got a box of Splenda/Stevia, and I said "No, no, no; let me get you something better to try!"

So I will be interested in knowing what they think of Sucress in their coffee.

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

I think when Andrew figures out the Sucress for baking/cooking the Sugar Industry will hate him.

At least I don't think he's a company the Sugar Industry could squash like a bug since they won't like what he's doing.

It will put a damper on sales for the Sugar & Artificial Sweetener Industry.

Good for him. It's about time someone came out with a healthier alternative.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@Nightowlz  Oh, yes; I would probably have done that too.....use a bunch of packets in something I want to make! ha!

Well, I ended up getting the smallest box of Sucress. Someone I was talking with yesterday said they got a box of Splenda/Stevia, and I said "No, no, no; let me get you something better to try!"

So I will be interested in knowing what they think of Sucress in their coffee.

@World Traveler 

Did you read @CWS22  post about Sucress in coffee? Post #54.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz Yes, just now. Great!