Honored Contributor

I hope there is a sample in our TS this month.

It is not regular Stevia.

I don't use sugar, so this doesn't interest me.  But I am interested in if it has an aftertaste or not.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman Sucress

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf The people who complain about the cost don't wish to take the time to listen to the presentation in order to know why it costs more.

Thanks for mentioning that it is the Amino Acid Gylcine. No other sweetener uses that because it costs so very much. I don't recall the dollar amount he gave but it was huge per pound, but is better for you. Heart

And it is so much sweeter than the regular stevia that other companies put in their product. 

Trusted Contributor

Maybe someone can explaine to me why whenever he's on it's for a whole day ?  I have always wondered if he is part owner of HSN and now QVC/HSN.  I don't know of any other vender gets a whole day just for them. 

Trusted Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@CoastalGal wrote:

I did a little reading and his doesnt have the "added sugars " which come with various different names added~ so if you are truly watching sugars and not just calories that is where his differs 

There are other Stevia products without added sugars for much less money.

Yes! After some research on Amazon I found some ~ as usual Andrew's stuff is much more ~ but people base it on the quality ~ I agree on some of his vitamins but with food products not so much ~

Respected Contributor

I have tried many different Stevia products and they all taste bad to me! I just can't use them...have been using a different sweetener which I am sure isn't really good either but since I only use 1/2 a packet 1 time for coffee didn't think it was too bad.

With that said I did order a small amount of his new Sucress to test out....I like the idea that it truly has no added sugar to it and he claims his tastes really good unlike others on the market which has been my experience.  We shall see....if it has that awful after taste back it goes.

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I hope there is a sample in our TS this month.

It is not regular Stevia.

I don't use sugar, so this doesn't interest me.  But I am interested in if it has an aftertaste or not.

@VaBelle35 

He did say no aftertaste. I also hope there's a sample in my omega 3 order.

He said there would be samples of his Sole & Sucress but I'm not sure when.

I want samples of the Cranberry & other Vit C drinks he's coming out with. All I drink is water. It would be nice to have something else to drink without sugar & carbs.

Honored Contributor

It would be nice if Andrew came out with a larger size you can bake with???

I would also like him to use his new Sucress in his Secure Meals instead of using Sucralose aka Splenda & Acesulfame Potassium aka Ace K.

Wonder if he is working on this?

I cannot use Ace K as it gives me a headache.

I did try his Secure Meals because I never thought any ingredient like that would be in his products. After I drank one I got a headache. Did not think anything of it. Next day I drank one got another headache so I looked at the ingredients. I thought no wonder.

They taste good but I don't do headaches. LOL!!!

Andrew please make your Secure Meals without Ace K & use your Sucress instead of Splenda.

Respected Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Nightowlzz  He did talk a little bit about it in February, but I didn't pay much attention because I don't add sweetener/sugar to anything I eat, unless a recipe calls for it. 

But I want to watch and learn about it so if someone has a need for a sweetener, I want to be able to talk intelligently about his.....pros/cons. Oh, dear me, silly girl, there are NO cons when it comes to Andrew's products! smileyloll:

@World Traveler 

I hardly ever watch his shows anymore. DH has a cow when he's on & does not want to listen to it.

I don't use any artificial sweeteners. I use sugar. I know I eat way too much sugar but what can I say. LOL!!! I'm sweet. I try to cut back but I eat chocolate every day. I'm addicted.

Guess we have to wait until next week to find out what that new Maximum L+Z is. Thought it would be on his site by now but it's not since it's not a TS until next weekend.

Maybe he’s jealous!! Lol

@GenXmuse 

No he just gets tired of hearing the same thing when he's on.

He does not like what I watch & I don't like what he wants to watch.

He likes the Western Channel or Andy Griffith. LOL!!!

I would rather sit in silence. 

@Nightowlz  I think your husband and my husband are related! So alike in this aspect of their lives!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz 

I am watching one of his shows this morning!

Sucress...his is made with glycine, which is sweet (did not know this until now)

I wish he would use his stevia in Secure meals.  Most “artificial sweeteners” give me migraines and stomach aches, so I have high hopes for this.

Sole sunscreen...non-nano is so important to me. I am really being diligent about eliminating titanium dioxide.

And I feel that everyone should be telling nanoarticles goodbye. The examples out there are greatly concerning. Just think about our little babies — they will be exposed to these dangers for years.👀

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I think it would be really cool if Andrew did produce this in larger amounts for use in baking, but I imagine it would be cost prohibited. Smiley Sad