Honored Contributor

Re: Andrew Lessman New Product

@Nightowlz wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

PQQ20 or Pyrroloquinoline Quinone. It's $239.90 for 240 ct. Wow expensive. Wonder if he will talk about it this weekend. I have never heard of it. 

Thanks for letting us know! I am not familiar with it. Does he talk about it on his blog? I haven't read it yet.

He still has not done any presentations on his new Berberine supplement, has he?

Not that I know of. Why would he come out with a new product & never discuss it during his shows.  I doubt he is selling much of it without educating consumers.  I doubt he is selling much of it without educating consumers.

I agree. I might be persuaded to try Berberine if he does a good, convincing presentation on it. But I am not gonna bite without one no matter what I have learned by googling! 

Honored Contributor

He's selling it because he wants it for himself.  I have been reading about PQQ (off and on) today and the various studies on it on PubMed and it's for older peeps.  Studies show promise for cognitive function, cholesterol, liver, antiinflammatory properties and arthritis.

I'm very interested in this one as arthritis and heart disease are our big ticket items in my family.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I would also add that by doing a "soft launch" he can get feedback on it from the public (vs himself and employees) and tweak the product if necessary before a full on rollout.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I have not watched any of his shows. Did Andrew ever talk about his new product? I forgot all about it. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen or heard anything on it.

On each show he has done a minute on like 5 products, plus he has had them flash a bunch of graphics up for other products he's mentioned in passing.  

But nothing on this so far. 

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

What have any of you purchased so far? I got the big 750 capsules of the Omega-3, which I was running low on. He said he wouldn't do it again until a year from now, so I grabbed it. Think the large size might sell out before he ends his shows on this visit.

And as to the PQQ20, I haven't heard anything either. I watched all the shows. Not a hint of anything coming up as a possible new product. Maybe later today.

Occasional Contributor

Watch Andrew Lessman off and on at times and very impressed with both him and producr, but find it very costly.  I can find simular items at like Vita Coast for way cheaper.   Am I missing something?    I look at his ingredeants and then I look at what Vita Coast has in theirs and they seem to be pretty simular but for 1/2 the cost.

Trusted Contributor

@ERL wrote:

Watch Andrew Lessman off and on at times and very impressed with both him and producr, but find it very costly.  I can find simular items at like Vita Coast for way cheaper.   Am I missing something?    I look at his ingredeants and then I look at what Vita Coast has in theirs and they seem to be pretty simular but for 1/2 the cost.

He says he uses far better ingriedients than other brands

Honored Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@ERL wrote:

He says he uses far better ingriedients than other brands

He uses the best, highest quality ingredients and no fillers, ever. I have not found that in any other brand of supplements.

Honored Contributor

He must have said 100 times yesterday, you don't have to buy his brand and even a bad product is better than no product at all.

So I wouldn't sweat it.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN